Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy With New Valley Season!

I am happy with this season because finally I can see number 4, 5, & 7 in notification.
    7 chicken collected by other
    4 chicken collected by other

In last season it was alwaya 1, 2, 3

(25 more chicken to reach 100 😘😍 I hope we can make it)

Quote Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
    Enjoying it? Well...a bit less this week than last week.
    My valley collected 100 chickens in one week -- with two weeks left of season....chickens lose their fun.
    Playing now just for tokens. Yah. Whatevs. I can exist without them. The fun is what counts and the fun was the chickens. So I'm playing a little less, maybe that's no harm.

I hope they revise the number again. Maybe have two chicken shops, one opens at 100, another at 200.

Ok? Keep everyone happy?
    At least players in your valley seem to want to collect chickens. I am expected to collect no less than 60, but it is looking like my valley will not reach the 100 goal. Same thing happened to me last valley season. I don't understand why I always seem get paired with non-motivated players.

My 2nd (level 94) and 3rd (level 80) farms have been paired with 18 other farms in the valley. The highest level of the other 18 farms is 38, so far we have only collected 54 chicken, of which I have collect approx 40 of them. It doesn’t matter how hard I try, I have no chance of reaching 100 chickens. 17 of the other 18 farms are all collected together and hardly move.

How is the pairing done, it seems so random and unfair
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 191
    Town Level - 59
    Achievements Completed - 143/144 just Bingo III to go
    Game Center - Philly+B

I always complete all four tasks given (except for truck breakdown since I never see broken trucks), but I do not collect chickens. I do not see any value in collecting them. I presently have over 50 fuel, waiting for new tasks. The last day or so, I will burn up all my fuel collecting tokens for prizes. What is the point to collecting chickens?

To get the prizes in the exclusive shop.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    To get the prizes in the exclusive shop.
    I realize that is SuperCell's reason for offering chickens, but I do not see any value in collecting them. Since there are many complaints about valley members not collecting chickens, I would suggest that it is not so much that there are inactive players as there are players who do not care about the "exclusive shop" and therefore do not collect chickens. I have seen lots of trucks in my valley, and there does not seem to be any push to collect chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    I realize that is SuperCell's reason for offering chickens, but I do not see any value in collecting them. Since there are many complaints about valley members not collecting chickens, I would suggest that it is not so much that there are inactive players as there are players who do not care about the "exclusive shop" and therefore do not collect chickens. I have seen lots of trucks in my valley, and there does not seem to be any push to collect chickens.
    I donít see the point in doing the valley if you donít try to collect chickens to get the special prizes. The normal prizes in the shop arenít worth the effort. My issue is that I have been matched with all low level players, the majority of which have hardly moved. It doesnít matter how hard that I try, I canít collect 100 chickens on my own.
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 191
    Town Level - 59
    Game Center - Philly+B

Centennial Club
    Philly65 you want to join my team, Active Fun Farm. Casual derby players, champions league?
    We have 2 open slots.

We have collected all chickens both rounds. We have 28 active players, some don’t play derby.

I think being in an active team even if you don’t play derby is important if you want to get the chickens.
    Otherwise it is just the luck of the draw if you get paired with good active players.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly65 View Post
    I don’t see the point in doing the valley if you don’t try to collect chickens to get the special prizes. The normal prizes in the shop aren’t worth the effort. My issue is that I have been matched with all low level players, the majority of which have hardly moved. It doesn’t matter how hard that I try, I can’t collect 100 chickens on my own.
    Scrolls are worth the effort to me. Scrolls are why I do the valley. That is the point I was trying to make, granted not very well. Some people want special prizes and thus collect chickens. Some do not, which is why you are on the hunt by yourself. Especially with lower level players, who probably see the prizes in the shop worth the effort. With my truck breaking down, I am not going to waste my effort on a chicken hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    Scrolls are worth the effort to me. Scrolls are why I do the valley. That is the point I was trying to make, granted not very well. Some people want special prizes and thus collect chickens. Some do not, which is why you are on the hunt by yourself. Especially with lower level players, who probably see the prizes in the shop worth the effort. With my truck breaking down, I am not going to waste my effort on a chicken hunt.
    I only have 1 scroll in my shop this time, so I can do both, collect the chickens to get one of the special prizes and still collect enough tokens for my 1 available scroll. After the first derby supercell have drastically reduced the scrolls in the shop in the hope to get players to try and collect chicken, it’s obviously not worked.
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 191
    Town Level - 59
    Game Center - Philly+B