Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Happy With New Valley Season!

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1 View Post
    To add to the frustration, help repair another farmer's truck task is up...

Of course this is an already uphill battle for me since it doesn't seem players hardly move, but about a good 25 spaces away, I do see a broken down truck icon. So, I spend 27 fuel to get there (made a few stops along the way to collect some tokens), and I get to the space, try to help the player, and am just getting a "Road Stop: Just a road stop, keep on driving!"

Yeah - thanks SC for your buggy valley. Guess I won't be getting that chicken in my 4th quest spot since I just used nearly all my fuel to get there.
    cold close your game and restart when you come back the repair option will be there. Sorry this is a known glitch I hope they fix it but this is the way to fix it for now

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    cold close your game and restart when you come back the repair option will be there. Sorry this is a known glitch I hope they fix it but this is the way to fix it for now
    Thanks Aardvark. Looks like your advice came in too late

💕💕💕💕💕😍😍😍😅

Finally, we can reach goal collected 100 chicken this season.
    Now my Valley have 105 chicken.

I love this season

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by HayDayBigfan View Post
    💕💕💕💕💕😍😍😍😅

Finally, we can reach goal collected 100 chicken this season.
    Now my Valley have 105 chicken.

I love this season
    Its funny how most of the people who love this season have big farms and/or active hoods with at least a few taking part in the valley or are doing their own thing and completely ignoring the community aspect of the valley - which they are absolutely entitled to do and its probably what I will do if I play again, but it does detrimentally impact those in their valley who want to collect chickens, complete group orders and repair trucks.
    From reading the forums, I guess it is very unlikely that anything will be changed. Such a pity! I appreciate its not an easy task to keep everyone from lvl 1-500 happy but staggering things more would help. I was horrified to discover that we all get the same tasks for the derby regardless of lvl-I guess its the same for the valley.

New Bloke/Chick
    Does anyone know why some tasks have a horseshoe icon on them?

Quote Originally Posted by zebedee4 View Post
    Does anyone know why some tasks have a horseshoe icon on them?
    Is it not because it is a derby task ?

Quote Originally Posted by KG1974 View Post
    Is it not because it is a derby task ?
    Yes, it's because it's related to a Derby task that you are currently doing. The same symbol shows up on a building request if it is asking for an item related to your Derby task. Eg, if you're doing a fishing task & a building asks for fish you will see the horseshoe symbol.

i'm happy too ... my wife also and she has a little farm, but 3 "bonus" permits, she loves that !!! ... and no, she never found the valley stressfull or addictive, absolutely the opposite, stressless and fun !!!
    Farm level 134

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    Yes, it's because it's related to a Derby task that you are currently doing. The same symbol shows up on a building request if it is asking for an item related to your Derby task. Eg, if you're doing a fishing task & a building asks for fish you will see the horseshoe symbol.
    Ok, Derby wasnít on but guess that must be it.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by valleria View Post
    i'm happy too ... my wife also and she has a little farm, but 3 "bonus" permits, she loves that !!! ... and no, she never found the valley stressfull or addictive, absolutely the opposite, stressless and fun !!!
    Happy for you both but dont get how it is stressless or fun, my farm is destroyed, Ive played twice as much as I want to and for very little rewards - all of which I can also get just thru normal gameplay with no effort. Combined with boring graphics, no communication, and no interaction, its just left me totally deflated, def wont try to play it properly again, will have a look now and then and ruin the game for the others in my valley but thats what SC wants so who cares about strangers I canít communicate with and will never see again. I guess its only for people who play all day long and/or in hoods. Back to limiting my time and no spending, and hopefully enjoying the game again.