Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 2 of the Valley

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    You might try doing a force stop the restart your device.
    I have the same problem. restart didn't help. Reinstalling the game didn't help either.
    the board is still blank and when clicked the game crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightraven3 View Post
    The valley board is blank on my farm (i'm level 120) When i click the board it shuts down Hayday completely No one in my neighbourhood speaks so I have come here in the hope someone can help me please?
    Same issue for me. Force stopped and restarted my phone.
    Last edited by Coolbreze; August 5th, 2019 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    You might try doing a force stop the restart your device.
    I've tried that, its still not working

Quote Originally Posted by midnightraven3 View Post
    The valley board is blank on my farm (i'm level 120) When i click the board it shuts down Hayday completely No one in my neighbourhood speaks so I have come here in the hope someone can help me please?
    Did you spend/discard the tokens from the last Valley season? If not, the Valley won’t open until you do.

I have three expansion permits in my prizes which I believe is less than last time, but I'm not in a rush to get them really. There is some deco items and mining items and a few other bits and bobs. Good to see that they reduced the chicken count although I did enjoy the thrill of the chase last time to get to 250, and we got over 300 in my valley in the end!
    Level 82. Proud member of Of Chill Reputations

I have the same thing happening, but on just one of my farms. The other one is just fine. Totally weird.

I'm just happy they only 100 chickens are required this time haha

*¤*.¸¸.·´¨»*«´`»*«´¨`·.¸¸.*¤*

Hayday Lvl 48
    *¤*.¸¸.·´¨»*«´`»*«´¨`·.¸¸.*¤*

Have to admit I’m not that impressed with the valley. Not a permit to be found in the shop this round, so I’m going to sit this season out.

How do I spend or discard them if it won’t let me in? Every time I tap on the bag of gems the game crashes. Goofily, the valley works perfectly fine on my other 2 farms - all on 1 device.

I am thankful for the 100 chickens, but...

The clouds drive me crazy! Fuel is tricky to get and not abundant enough to travel around looking for the chickens, the elusive broke truck or the black roofed building.

I was really hoping for the opt out/in option- like the derby. Personally, I don't think it is fair to those that want to play to be in a valley with people that don't want to be there. I have a hoodmate that can't see and one that is special needs and doesn't get it, ... it's not fair to the other players that may be valley loving to have them there.