Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 2 of the Valley

Can someone tell me what the yellow plus (+) sign means at a building?

I thought it was a truck that needed help... but obviously that's not it. There are 5 of us at the building.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    Can someone tell me what the yellow plus (+) sign means at a building?

I thought it was a truck that needed help... but obviously that's not it. There are 5 of us at the building.

Thanks!
    you answered your own question - it’s to show the names of all the farmers who are at the stop right then - usually shows up when there’s more than 2 parked in the same spot

Not a single land permit in my regular shop. Very disappointing, as those were the only reason I was considering playing this season.

Scrolls are the only reason I played the valley last time. I had 5 last time and assumed we all got the same. This time I have one. How really unfair we all get different amounts. Won’t be playing the valley anymore. Not worth the effort for one scroll. I can’t keep throwing out suck and fishing nets, and I don’t have the playing time to keep planting crops for suns.
    KIK: Barbarella50
    Lvl: 158
    Farm: Otter Creek

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    you answered your own question - it’s to show the names of all the farmers who are at the stop right then - usually shows up when there’s more than 2 parked in the same spot
    Thanks, although I feel kind of dumb! 🙄

If I were in the valley for permits, there are zero this time around

if I were in the valley for decorations, there is the plain white bench I got last season and nothing else

what am I in the valley for?
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

The valley board is blank on my farm (i'm level 120) When i click the board it shuts down Hayday completely No one in my neighbourhood speaks so I have come here in the hope someone can help me please?

I had 6 permits in my prizes last valley, 3 this time. Once I get those 3 I am done with valley. Its the only reason I bother with it. Was really sad to see they ignored our plea to remove the clouds.
    Last edited by deegee; August 5th, 2019 at 04:59 PM.
    Level 109
    Hay Day addict 😉

Pro Member
    Every single building that has a screaming chicken over it says there is no task there. Even when I close down and re open. It doesn't look like I am doing a group task today.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by midnightraven3 View Post
    The valley board is blank on my farm (i'm level 120) When i click the board it shuts down Hayday completely No one in my neighbourhood speaks so I have come here in the hope someone can help me please?
    You might try doing a force stop the restart your device.