Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 2 of the Valley

I have only two permits in my valley shop and the other prizes are decor I already have or things I can get elsewhere.
    sun tasks so far are not great either.

Farm Level 173. Town 53. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyAnneH View Post
    How do I spend or discard them if it wonít let me in? Every time I tap on the bag of gems the game crashes. Goofily, the valley works perfectly fine on my other 2 farms - all on 1 device.
    Do you have a bag sitting next to the Valley sign? If so, you can tap on that to see if it will let you enter the shop or discard the tokens. If thereís no bag, then this sounds like a glitch, and I hope in-game support can help you.

Clouds in the valley

Those clouds sure are aggravating.
    Four chickens in the clouds but can't get them.
    Quote Originally Posted by boogs2 View Post
    Great news. I enjoy the valley, even if there are still problems. Glad to see that they've reduced the number of chickens needed, and the cost of the prizes. Unfortunately my pool of prizes is really bad this time around. I think there is only 1 decoration in this lot.

Quote Originally Posted by JB65109 View Post
    Zero permits in mine. So much for Hay Day being decent enough to at least give you one reasonable way to obtain them-only 1 in the Derby threshold rewards the last 4 weeks as well.
    Zero for me as well. Very underwhelmed with the valley this season - loved it last season. I guess all I can do is try to help friends get 100 chickens
    Last edited by Griggy; August 5th, 2019 at 11:04 PM.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    I am thankful for the 100 chickens, but...

The clouds drive me crazy! Fuel is tricky to get and not abundant enough to travel around looking for the chickens, the elusive broke truck or the black roofed building...
    Ah, the elusive black roofed building. I must find it to capture the chicken. Is the building hidden in the cloud formation north of my current location? South? East? There is a chicken west of me. Nope, I want to conserve fuel and won't move my truck.

The only chicken I will get tonight is leftover curry chicken for dinner.

---
    Lynn
    August 5, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; August 5th, 2019 at 11:01 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Ah, the elusive black roofed building. I must find it to capture the chicken. Is the building hidden in the cloud formation north of my current location? South? East? There is a chicken west of me. Nope, I want to conserve fuel and won't move my truck.

The only chicken I will get tonight is leftover curry chicken for dinner.

---
    Lynn
    August 5, 2019
    Looks like we have the same map Lynn. Find TingHD map. There are links from my Basic rules thread.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Counting chickens. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 134♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I went from 6 permits last time to 1. But the good news I can get 4 axes 🍺🍺😀👏

My small farm has 4 puzzle pieces and 2 scrolls.
    Last edited by GatorDoug; August 6th, 2019 at 01:18 AM.

I have only three scrolls in my shop too, ugh. I also kinda don’t like that it’s only 100 chickens lol. It’s too low now and not challenging. I was expecting 200 or 175 at lowest. Also fuel task seems worse! I have salad, duck/lobster traps and feed animals two days in a row...seriously the exact tasks twice in a row! Hope they keep improving it the fuel tasks are a mess!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Did you spend/discard the tokens from the last Valley season? If not, the Valley wonít open until you do.
    I spent what I could. Clicking the bag just shuts down the game. On Facebook others are reporting the same problem, Hayday are blaming specific devices, but it seems across many different ones

WTAF??

that Maintenance has just changed all my possible rewards????

I no longer have the flying train, just some old Deco.!!

i do have 5 possible scrolls though, but I really want the cool new exclusive Deco.

Other than this weirdness i love the addition of The Valley

there are things I’d like to change (obviously, we’d all like to have it tailored to suit us! Lol) such as the clouds, but I don’t really mind that the suns are sometimes harder to get than other times etc

My biggest issue with it is getting quests that are impossible to do! I CANNOT fix a truck when there isn’t one broken down! As I have said many times before on this forum I don’t mind ‘difficult’ but I strongly object to ‘impossible!’

I do agree it be to be opt out so everyone ‘counted’ is active. Though I’m not sure how they’d work it because it’s different to the Derby in that there’s no way really to make people accountable in the Valley.
    Last edited by SmallChange; August 6th, 2019 at 11:07 AM.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)