Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Overflowing storage's- do you still raid?

Centennial Club

Overflowing storage's- do you still raid?

Having bought gold pass last month (Valkyrie Queen was just too damn good) i came into the beginning of this month
    with over 30 million in Gold and Elixir and 400K in dark.

Was planning to upgrade my warden few times just before CWL started.

7th anniversary event kicked off, alas no events that rewarded us with book of heroes. checked the deal packs, again nothing decent.

With my storage's overflowing, for me farming/raiding just feels like wasting resources (elixir for armies you cook and gold for every next button you hit).

At the moment i am just watching helplessly as my resources slowly being depleted, was thinking of buying a 7 day shield, but what if tomorrow some decent deal or event came along.

cant even complete that "collect 150000 gold from mine" challenge owing to the fact my storage are full.

Just wondering what you guys do in such situation, would you continue to raid, knowing you not making a profit more of a loss in resources.
    Last edited by M0rningStar; August 5th, 2019 at 08:36 AM.

If you want to get rid of the overflowing resources you can, for just about all of them... it's your choice

I'm curious (well slightly curious) what do you still have to upgrade?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    If you want to get rid of the overflowing resources you can, for just about all of them... it's your choice
    I dont want to waste them, i need that elixir for warden and dark for the BK

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    I'm curious (well slightly curious) what do you still have to upgrade?
    warden and barb king mainly, but as i am in CWL i need them, so holding off until then. Just need couple of books of heroes to unlock the whole thing LOL. seriously for a 7 anniversary, the event and the deal packs are so disappointing .
    Last edited by M0rningStar; August 5th, 2019 at 08:35 AM.

All depends on your goals I suppose.

What I did was pour all resources into walls, which left me with 400k of DE and no books. Since I still have 14 walls to do, raiding is beneficial even though it slowly depletes my extra DE (it is around 300k now). Since I do need the gold and elixer I am fine with that.

Once you cannot use any of the resources (ergo are fully maxed) raiding still can be fun though: Push yourself as high as you can in Legend League, or practice your attacking skills with different armies.

Centennial Club
    I made sure I had all builders and lab free before I got my season loot, held one or two books and spent everything in a matter of minutes after I got it.
    TH11 & TH8, work in progress

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    I always make sure I get atleast a builder free when I get season pass loot.This way I can dump the surplus loot on walls.
    As for what I do when I got full storages with all builders busy,I simply cook troops which are frequently requested by my clanmates to donate and raid on my other accounts.

No longer raiding. Playing for CWL and clan wars only.
    Sad really...

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

I donít currently raid on my main. Even without buying the last two gold pass I fall into the bare minimum of overflow and it never goes away no matter what I do. I do try to do events when they come up so that I can get the gems from selling the items I canít store, but itís not enjoyable and usually Iím boosting in the last few hours in a half effort attempt. I do CWL religiously, which is also wasted loot, and rarely sit out of regular war spins.
    Last edited by UltimateHamm; August 5th, 2019 at 02:23 PM.
    UltimateHamm #29VQUCPQJ: TH12 lvl 230 ē 50/60/24 ē FIN 669k
    There is strong. There is Army strong. Then there is ARMY MOM STRONG 🇺🇸❤️🎗
    In loving memory of my friend Mona 💕Cancer takes no prisoners

Forum Elder
    I am full on Dark cause I am out of CWL medals and no BoH in sight,
    I am still raiding because I still want progress toward the GP-events.. its as simple as that for me. I would do the same if I had all my reso capped fwiw... the GP is UBER value for me.. and I am digging the skins too

sure some is going to 'waste' as I -me- cannot utilize it yet. but it comes in handy for my attackers
    also wont be the first, or last time I am/will be in this situation. I am nearing max (sans walls and BK) I imagine a hefty chunk of walls this season will have me toward mainly maxed on the main...then Ill be back in this boat again just Warring and mashing Clan Games.. Ill still play though, cause its still fun.

Clash on