Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New builder hall matchmaking

Centennial Club

New builder hall matchmaking

How about new matchmaking for builder hall where players will only get their bh lvl opponents. This will make the game very fair.

As was pointed out in your thread in the bh sub forum, builder base is different than main by design. It is a ladder system. Above about 1500 trophies, there is no level based matchmaking. You push as high as your skill and progression will take you.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger245 View Post
    How about new matchmaking for builder hall where players will only get their bh lvl opponents. This will make the game very fair.
    If a BH 5, matched only to other BH 5's, rose to #1 with that haddicapping advantage, with your proposal, facing only weaker opponents, I myself would deem that unfair .
    Last edited by rowman; August 4th, 2019 at 05:07 PM.

It won't make the game fair at all. You could have a BH5 get all the way up to 6000 trophies. What's fair about that? Please, before posting try to actually put some thought into your ideas. You have a very bad habit of posting very short sighted ideas without any regard to long term consequences.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; August 4th, 2019 at 05:07 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 58 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    No, it would make the game totally unfair.

It would also remove any incentive to upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

The current matchmaking is fine as is. It can get annoying at points, but that's just how ladder works. If your idea was implemented, then what would be the incentive to upgrade to the next BH level? It's in your best interest to rush to the next BH level anyway.

Ninja'd by Ajax
    Last edited by DARDANIUS; August 4th, 2019 at 05:27 PM.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold I)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    If facing only weaker opponents[/I] .
    How is someone weaker ?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No, it would make the game totally unfair.

It would also remove any incentive to upgrade.
    The game is already very unfair. Bh6 vs bh8.

How about you stop using your offensive language.
    This is the second time you've told me to stop using offensive language when I did not use any offensive language. Perhaps grow a thicker skin if you can't take criticism.

The game is already very unfair. Bh6 vs bh8.
    Tiger, your endless moaning on these forums has gone too far. Somebody needs to call you out on it, so here I go. All I ever see from you is threads about how unfair the builder base is or how everything is too expensive or too slow. Click here, or here, or here, or here, or here, or here for just a few examples of it. You need to take a good hard look in the mirror at some point and realize that the underlying problem lies with YOU, not the game.

Take people's advice and upgrade your BH to 9. Turn the tides in your favor instead of complaining about your current predicament that YOU have the power to change! BH has ALWAYS favored rushing. You've been given really good advice on numerous occasions from fellow forumers who are trying to help you succeed in the builder base and so far it looks like their advice has fallen on deaf ears. Rush to BH9 asap and you'll start getting fair matchups that you can win. Don't wanna rush? Then please stop complaining, because we've all told you how you should be playing and you continue to ignore it.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; August 4th, 2019 at 07:20 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 58 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    This is the second time you've told me to stop using offensive language when I did not use any offensive language. Perhaps grow a thicker skin if you can't take criticism.

For God's sake, it's like everything people say to you goes in one ear and out the other. Do you actually read people's responses or do you just enjoy listening to yourself complain? Your senseless whining is getting to be way too much. All I ever see from you is threads about how unfair the builder base is or how everything is too expensive or too slow. Click here, or here, or here, or here, or here, or here for just a few of the many examples.

Take people's advice and upgrade your BH to 9! Turn the tides in your favor instead of whining about your current predicament that YOU have the power to change! BH has NEVER worked for maxers. It has ALWAYS favored rushing. You've been given really good advice on numerous occasions how to succeed in the builder base and so far it looks like it's fallen on deaf ears. Rush to BH9 asap and you'll start getting fair matchups that you can win. Don't wanna rush? Then don't complain, because we've all told you how you should be playing and you continue to ignore it.
    I say let him play how he likes, if he wants to struggle to play builder base because he won't upgrade that's his own problem.