Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New builder hall matchmaking

Quote Originally Posted by Zikura View Post
    Builder base matchmaking need to change “ how can builder hall 5 can beat builder hall 7 with all defense.
    By upgrading your builder hall to 7. Maxing the builder base gets you absolutely nowhere. Rush to BH9 asap and you will find yourself winning far more battles
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 60 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Builder base matchmaking need to change “ how can builder hall 5 can beat builder hall 7 with all defense.
    BH5 should not be able to beat BH7 with all defences. Why on earth do you think it should?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Builder base matchmaking need to change how can builder hall 5 can beat builder hall 7 with all defense.
    Please note that although matchmaking in BH does try to match close to your hall level, it also has to match with a base close to your trophy level. Also, the opponent has to be live and searching for a bh battle at the same time.

I think the combination of these criteria are what makes matchmaking in BH like this-sometimes you get matched with someone two halls higher (rare but not unheard of) but they are ultimately close to your trophy count.
    Even in main village this occurs in certain leagues for a particular th level. But unfortunately you don't have any option to next in BB unlike in MV.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    Please note that although matchmaking in BH does try to match close to your hall level
    where did you get this information ?

-- marrvin
    Disclaimer: I do not work for SuperCell. I am not related to SuperCell in any way. I do not state any facts. All statement published by me are my opinions based on observations or just my guesses.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    Please note that although matchmaking in BH does try to match close to your hall level,
    Only for bases below 1500 trophies.

Once above that, matchmaking in BB is purely based on tropies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)