Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you also getting bored of CWL?

Centennial Club

Are you also getting bored of CWL?

My clan is having around 45 members but many are inactive and those who are active they are at TH9 or lower.... That is making it so boring... As we are not able to score more than 25-28 stars
    So continue 7 days... Is too boring... Might be less than 7 days can make it better

Forum Veteran
    Sounds like you need the following:

1) recruit some higher th levels to replace the inactives
    2) upgrade your actives

CWL is designed specifically to encourage players to progress to the end game as that is the only place it is truly competitive.

Fit the game rather than complaining the game doesn’t fit you

My clan is mixed th8-12 with couple perma th8/9/10. and We're stuck in gold 1 for like 7 months in a row. With our highest places is position number 3.

Are we bored? Nope we don't. And actually we're having fun

Move to a new clan

Quote Originally Posted by esrgaur View Post
    My clan is having around 45 members but many are inactive and those who are active they are at TH9 or lower.... That is making it so boring... As we are not able to score more than 25-28 stars
    So continue 7 days... Is too boring... Might be less than 7 days can make it better
    Ask yourself "What do I need to get my Awesome Clan Super Active ? "

If I was at your position I would just kick everyone below Th10 ... Try some recruitment and co-operate each other till they get settled
    Last edited by MrSJS; August 4th, 2019 at 10:11 AM.

We've made a satellite clan for benchsitters. It does normal wars during CWL and the smallest guys go there. We have a few fun wars. Some guys actually decide to stay there. Its growing nearly as fast our main clans.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph View Post
    Move to a new clan
    This^^, move to a clan that fits your needs and you feel you will perform better with

Thanks for DragonX101 for his great work!

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyI View Post
    We've made a satellite clan for benchsitters. It does normal wars during CWL and the smallest guys go there. We have a few fun wars. Some guys actually decide to stay there. Its growing nearly as fast our main clans.
    The bench sitter clan doesn’t have to do normal wars bot can do CWL as well.. and eventually the banchsitters will warn more medals fighting.

/Affront
    Last edited by Affront; August 4th, 2019 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    The bench sitter clan doesn’t have to do normal wars bot can do CWL as well.. and eventually the banchsitters will warn more medals fighting.

/Affront

They get on the main clan roster first, but I have another spare clan so I might turn it into another CWL clan. Making extra clans is easy and it doesn't take long to build them up if you have the players

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyI View Post
    They get on the main clan roster first, but I have another spare clan so I might turn it into another CWL clan. Making extra clans is easy and it doesn't take long to build them up if you have the players
    Exactly. We run only close-to-maxed-12s in the main clan and th10-12 in the mini clan.

People move back and forth as they please and report that getting their 8 stars in the mini will get them more medals than sitting out in the main (which is at a higher level) .. in sort; fighting in CWL pays off.

If you have a few maxed 12s that ar willing to play donation mules for a week, then you have the scene set in a low level mini clan.

/Affront