Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you also getting bored of CWL?

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Exactly. We run only close-to-maxed-12s in the main clan and th10-12 in the mini clan.

People move back and forth as they please and report that getting their 8 stars in the mini will get them more medals than sitting out in the main (which is at a higher level) .. in sort; fighting in CWL pays off.

If you have a few maxed 12s that ar willing to play donation mules for a week, then you have the scene set in a low level mini clan.

/Affront
    Exactly this

When CWL came out we created about 6-7 clans and seeded into different tiers ranging from Gold 3 to Crystal 2.

Our TH12's play in our high tier clan and we make use of another clan for our mid and lower level players. It pays off more for the lower level players to fight in a high tier clan and try to get their 8 stars.

For this CWL we dumped all our TH9 and lower into Crystal 3 and in our first war (current war), the opposing team did not fill clan castles and nearly half were FWA bases. No real way for us to win any war this CWL but picking up a few stars is already better than fighting in a lower league and if some are not possible to get stars, they are still getting some medals to mooch.

We fight wars far harder than any of the people complaining about CWL lol
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; August 4th, 2019 at 06:19 PM.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Millennial Club
    Nah. It's more fun and easier to manage now (getting tasks done and war attacks after work). Some of the fun may come to the fact that most of our matches are reasonably fair either stronger bases or better attackers on the other side of the board. Rarely do we see someone significantly stronger then us and decent attackers and we always match with the toughest clans at the end of the week, so we don't have free wars against marshmallows that have already given up.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

My clan enjoys it, particularly we like the change from regular war to war leagues one week per month. We find it to be the perfect balance. I wouldn’t want only war league, but once per month is great.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by esrgaur View Post
    My clan is having around 45 members but many are inactive and those who are active they are at TH9 or lower.... That is making it so boring... As we are not able to score more than 25-28 stars
    So continue 7 days... Is too boring... Might be less than 7 days can make it better
    As others have pointed out, it is your inactive clan that makes it boring.
    I would expect any form of war to be rubbish if it is prone to no shows.

Find a more active clan.
    Pick one that doesnt take cwl too seriously, because as 2222 would say, you will eventually win around 50% of the time wherever you join.
    It is a no pressure, fun week. And the rewards are a welcome bonus too.
    A nice chance to try your arm at hitting bigger bases, with no penalty for failure.
    Good luck mate.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; August 5th, 2019 at 11:28 AM.

Pro Member
    Doesn’t sound like everyone in your Clan is bored with CWL but either Bored with Clash or Busy..

Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    Doesn’t sound like everyone in your Clan is bored with CWL but either Bored with Clash or Busy..
    Should just leave a nice farewell message as you let them go.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

I am a little bored here.
    I stand champ 1 for several months and always play 50v50 clan war for 3+ years, we also have around 50 win streak right now, but I feel bored recently.

I have 15 accounts,7 th12 and 8 maxed th11, very good clan mates. I think I will quit because no goal in game.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by frainlll View Post
    I stand champ 1 for several months and always play 50v50 clan war for 3+ years, we also have around 50 win streak right now, but I feel bored recently.

I have 15 accounts,7 th12 and 8 maxed th11, very good clan mates. I think I will quit because no goal in game.
    If the game has become boring to you, it is difficult mate.
    But, you have good clan mates, so you may well miss the social side, even if you didnt miss the game play.

How many of your accounts get used regularly on the war roster?
    I found that having to bulk out the roster was impacting on fun.. I would regularly be running 11 of 15 bases in war (15v was our usual war size).
    Our trouble was a "too casual" clan, so to remain competitive we couldnt use them.
    we did try bigger wars, and green light inclusive, but didnt like the red lines.

But maybe simply lightening your load will bring the fun back.
    Otherwise, get those red lights on, and enjoy the chat mate.
    There are various ways of setting goals. It doesnt have to be personal challenges.. A good start is to aim for shaking off the negativity that has crept into your mindset.. That goal is very difficult to achieve once you drift into a slump.

PS.. A little secret Frain.. I always expected one day to find you had been part of Bangkok B.. So your 50 win streak surprised me.. Good luck with your choices mate.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; August 10th, 2019 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frainlll View Post

Are you mixing bored out and burned out?
    Last edited by Peets83; August 10th, 2019 at 03:47 PM.