Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Forum Elite VII Sneak Peek, Info, & Discussion Thread (It's baaackkk)

Out of curiosity, I’m going to keep typing just to see if this has a limit... nothing so far.

Forum Elite VII Sneak Peek, Info, & Discussion Thread (It's baaackkk)

Sign-Ups
    OUT NOW

(Banner created by TullSadum; Text adjustments by DragonX101)

The forums signature event is back with its seventh installment! A full week of pushing, chatting, pushing, fun, pushing and pushing among forumers from all parts of the game! The farmers, warrers, pushers, builderbase...er? You name it! All ready to give it their all for this amazing event! This years theme is “Us vs The World” (with some Town Hall 12 stuff sprinkled in for good measure).

What is Forum Elite?
    I’m glad you asked!
    Forum Elite is a community organized forum event that takes pushing to new heights. This event allows forumers the chance to interact with other forumers in game all while pushing to the top of the trophy ladder!
    Through the past 6 years, Forum Elite has been a dominant force on the leaderboards at each new event. In the previous FE, the top clan ranked 47th on the global leaderboards, along with 32 new obtained badges! This year, we’re looking forward to continuing this tradition and crushing more records than ever before!

Who’s running this event?
    The team making Forum Elite doesn’t consist of any specific group, rather it’s built up of a wide range of forumers who love this event and want to create something special. TullSadum, Superfinch, RainDragon and several other notable names are here to help organize and run Forum Elite this year.

When is it?
    Right now a specific date hasn’t been set; the organization team is aiming for sometime around mid October, preferably once CWL is finished. Information on clans and soft opening days will be discussed in the sign ups thread.

Who can participate?
    You, reading this post right now! Anyone on the forums can sign up and join in on the excitement, whatever age or level!

How can I sign up?
    Currently sign ups for this event aren’t open. When they become available to the public, a link will be provided to that thread.

What’s the purpose of this post?
    I had a feeling you would ask that (queue evil glare).
    This thread will act as a way to communicate to the general public any news or updates regarding the event leading up to sign ups. In addition to that, we’re planning to release exciting new sneak peeks here as a way of getting everyone hyped!

Any way I can help?
    While our organization team has already been set, you can still spread the word to others by using the FE VII picture in your signature!
    (This time around we actually have multiple options to choose from!)

All these amazing banners were made by DragonX101
    For more info on Dragons work, click here

Additionally, we’re on Discord!

Sneak Peeks!

Sneak Peek #1: Official FE VII Banner #1

Q&A
    Below are some answers to questions commonly asked. Any questions you have can be posted below or sent to an event organizer by PM.
    Last edited by Avery99; September 6th, 2019 at 09:40 PM.
    Click on the picture to find out more

Out of curiosity, I’m going to keep typing just to see if this has a limit... nothing so far.
    Below are some commonly asked questions from forumers interested in the event. Please note that not every detail has been worked out yet by the organization team, so I'll try my best to answer the questions I can. A star will indicate ongoing discussion within the organization group.

1. Can any town hall level (or trophy count) join?
    Yes; like it says in the first post, anyone can join. However note that we only have 4 clans (more will be discussed on that in the sign ups thread), so in the event we get over somewhere between 180-200 sign ups, we'll have to put some people on a reserve list based on trophy counts. If that number is much higher (e.g. 300), we'll reconsider that limit.

2. Can I join early?
    Yes, soft opening dates will start approximately 2-4 before the event officially begins. More info on that will be provided in the sign ups thread.

3. Can I bring multiple accounts to this event?*
    Possibly; limited space in each clan will factor in to this, so this is still being decided. The sign up thread will give a better answer to this.

4. What if I didn't sign up for the event? Can I still visit?
    Yes, we love visitors! We will try to keep a few clan spots open up until the last days of the event. Note that stay times in any of our clans will be at the full discretion of those respective clan leaders (more info on that will be in the sign ups and roster threads).

5. Ok, so when can I expect to see the sign ups thread to get a better ideal on how this event is run?
    Of course a lot of info is being left out of this thread, as either we (the organization team) are still trying to sort some things out, or some details are being reserved for the sign up thread. I can now say we are expecting to release that thread on Friday, September 6th, so please keep an eye out in the General subsection of the forums throughout that day.

6. Will there be a builder base push as well?
    The main focus of this event has always been to push as high as possible onto the leaderboards in the home village. Unfortunately this means this event won't incorporate the builder base into the pushing aspect of it.

6a. What about a builder base clan?
    Due to the above statement, no builder base clan will be made either.
    Last edited by Avery99; September 6th, 2019 at 09:41 PM.

Great to see this event finally happening

Join us for the biggest yearly event! Forum Elite, more info - check this thread
    Our Discord Server - https://discord.gg/zYWJKkj

Watch the story of my hero, GSP - https://www.youtube.com/?v=NJw_RINI_IA

What will be the minimum trophy requirement?
    i am in lower leagues, so will push up

|*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|
    | GFX Group | Clan | Forum achievements |

Glad to hear another forum event is back! Signing up before signups are open

Thanks for DragonX101 for his great work!

I’m in...... I wish I could add the banner, but I am technically challenged that way......
    Last edited by Night Crawler; August 3rd, 2019 at 08:37 PM.

Join us for the biggest yearly event! Forum Elite, more info here

Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    I’m in...... I wish I could add the banner, but I am technically challenged that way......
    i can help

edit : check visitor message
    Last edited by TerMinus Prime; August 3rd, 2019 at 08:48 PM.

|*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|
    | GFX Group | Clan | Forum achievements |

Forum Veteran
    Nice! Last one was a blast...look forward to the next one!

TH12...level 242...65/65/40...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 35 mil...atb 6032

Well I‘ll be in ofcourse, great work with the banner, I like it a lot !!

Join in for round seven of Forums vs The World !!!

Anyone got an argument for why it should not be in September?

Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; August 3rd, 2019 at 10:23 PM.

almost max TH12, lvl 219 63/65/ 40
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Journey to full Lavas Video.

Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    Well I‘ll be in ofcourse, great work with the banner, I like it a lot !!

Join in for round seven of Forums vs The World !!!

Anyone got an argument for why it should not be in September?

Have Fun
    TS
    I’m planning on getting that top banner up later once I get the text change because I’m not sure where everyone stands with the dates yet (and obviously you know where I stand on that )