Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Forum Elite VII Sneak Peek, Info, & Discussion Thread (It's baaackkk)

Quote Originally Posted by JustGreat View Post
    Yes your answer is clear : there is nothing we can do for legend players to bypass the 8 attacks limits, but we try to push the maximum possible with this 8 attacks limits

why not, I will check the dates and if I am available I will participate, even if I will be limited with the 8 attacks..
    It may be hard to compare directly with previous years, but still. You’ll be fine, I’m sure, since everyone has the same limits. Just have fun.

“They probably think we’re carefully planning attacks with our headphones and professional grade iPads. Then here we are talking about whatever this is.” —FEI

Quote Originally Posted by JustGreat View Post
    I didn't get it well, it's about pushing trophees ? how to push for legends if we are limited by 8 attacks only ?
    ahh! now here‘s where the community spirit comes in: We can share army compositions, give each other friendly challenges and find out which army works for whom and for which bases. Then of course there are base layouts that come up way more often than others, as community, we can share how to attack those bases best and what to look out for etc. etc.
    The higher our over all three star ratio in legends, the higher we will get ranked. And with no clouds in legends, there‘s more to do in clan and more to share in chat and more friendlies to practice with.

It‘s going to be awesome!

Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; August 28th, 2019 at 04:55 AM.

almost max TH12, lvl 219 63/65/ 40
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Journey to full Lavas Video.

@tull , this will be enrollment thread or separate thread will be created?

| GFX Group |Clan| Forum achievements |
    |*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|

Have Fun
    TS

almost max TH12, lvl 219 63/65/ 40
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Journey to full Lavas Video.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #95
    Hi everyone! The Forum Elite events have been my favorite out of all the ones I’ve done. I have been a part of every one of them since the first one and led (the best) clan since the 2nd FE event. I have met so many great Forum members through these events. It’s actually where I first met that darn cowboy we all love so much.

We all can have a sense of people here in the community and have set feelings about them based on their posts....but there’s just something different about interacting in a clan that lets you really get to know people and feel closer. It’s such a fun and supportive environment and it strengthens our bonds here on the forums.

I want to make sure that no one gets stuck on the word 'elite' in the title. It’s not for only a certain group of people. The 'elite' refers to anyone who joins in. Whether you are a lower th level or someone who only reads on the forums and doesn’t post much. We want all of you to feel welcome and come join in. The major pushing happens in the top two clans. But the fun happens in ALL the clans. So whatever your level or posting status....you are welcome! See you all there!

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

(Temp change supporting Forum Elite VII. Come join in the fun!)

Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post
    Hi everyone! The Forum Elite events have been my favorite out of all the ones I’ve done. I have been a part of every one of them since the first one and led (the best) clan since the 2nd FE event. I have met so many great Forum members through these events. It’s actually where I first met that darn cowboy we all love so much.

We all can have a sense of people here in the community and have set feelings about them based on their posts....but there’s just something different about interacting in a clan that lets you really get to know people and feel closer. It’s such a fun and supportive environment and it strengthens our bonds here on the forums.

I want to make sure that no one gets stuck on the word 'elite' in the title. It’s not for only a certain group of people. The 'elite' refers to anyone who joins in. Whether you are a lower th level or someone who only reads on the forums and doesn’t post much. We want all of you to feel welcome and come join in. The major pushing happens in the top two clans. But the fun happens in ALL the clans. So whatever your level or posting status....you are welcome! See you all there!

so will we do like a school yard pick? hehe

Join us for the biggest yearly event! Forum Elite, more info here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    so will we do like a school yard pick? hehe
    Usually works out fine until the skinny little kid who was picked last turns out to be the best at dodgeball...

When is the sign up thread out, I am going to join

A positive mind waits for haPpiness , health and a haPpy ending in any situation

CCP #22COYYCJO
    KING ORPHEUS CLAN 18

Out of curiosity, I’m going to keep typing just to see if this has a limit... nothing so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiewping View Post
    When is the sign up thread out, I am going to join
    Check the top of the thread or the Q&A post. It should be out sometime next Friday
    Click on the picture to find out more

What is the prizes for it?
    How do you win?
    Just wondering
    -Katana