Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Forum Elite VII Sneak Peek, Info, & Discussion Thread (It's baaackkk)

Am interested but that makes maybe 4 or 5 clan members not available for clan games in our clan. I think preferably avoid games if possible
    Leader, Very Hard, currently lvl 17 clan. #28V9Y28V

What are the dates do you know yet? People will need to plan around wars/hero upgrades etc

"Make love, not war" - Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Imjustaboutokinwar View Post
    Am interested but that makes maybe 4 or 5 clan members not available for clan games in our clan. I think preferably avoid games if possible
    Do not worry - we have never required that people do games in event, when games have clashed with an event, though we have done them in events before when there's been enough interest in participating to max rewards.

Some of us have been discussing the effect that an overlap between forum elite and clan games would have. However the dates of clan games won't be known until after forum elite starts (although games have followed a pattern for the last few months, there is no way to guarantee they will fall the same dates in october).

It may be the case that FE and CG overlap by only a day or two in which case it might be the best thing for everyone to hold off doing them until the event finishes,.

Or they may overlap by a few days, in which case some people would probably want to do in event, and others would want to hop home for periods to do their tasks and help their home clans out. Which imo is fine, but I think one thing we need to consider would be the impact of people going in and out of clan 1 in the last couple of days of the event, when that clan is seriously competing in the global rankings, and trying to retain the 50 players highest in cups. But as games overall last at least 6 days usually, hopefully wherever people choose to do them, they can work around that last big push.
    Last edited by deadnettle; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:48 PM.

Centennial Club
    Thanks deadnettle will be good to catch up with you and a few others

Kamikaze cavey
    TH 11 level 180
    Foedarati Co Leader

Forum Veteran
    Very tempted to put my name down for FE VII have always had a great time in the past.
    IGN: Rowcoy | Clan: Lost Phoenix | TH12 | Level: 226
    GG: 2 Bil | EE: 2 Bil | HH: 32 mil+ | SV: 6157
    Top global ranking: 93 | Top UK ranking: 1

Forum Champion
    Finally! This time no conflict of time for me.
    Cricket World Cup 2019 discussion thread!<^_^>
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-%F0%9F%8F%86

Out of curiosity, I’m going to keep typing just to see if this has a limit... nothing so far.
    I updated some of the questions in the Q&A post for those of you looking for more clarity.

Clever way of disguising the fact that I'm secretly bumping my thread... maybe.
    Giving myself up by making this apparent in my post... yes
    Click on the picture to find out more

Millennial Club
    I didn't get it well, it's about pushing trophees ? how to push for legends if we are limited by 8 attacks only ?

Out of curiosity, I’m going to keep typing just to see if this has a limit... nothing so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustGreat View Post
    I didn't get it well, it's about pushing trophees ? how to push for legends if we are limited by 8 attacks only ?
    Yes, it’s an event dedicated to getting the forums together and pushing cups to see how high we can collectively get on the leaderboards. Ironically people asked the same question in previous FE’s before the OBS update: ‘How does anyone push in legends with all these clouds?’
    How will people do it with only 8 attacks per day? I’m not sure the answer to either question. I do know that people are still able to push in legends (differently of course), and that legends players still joined FE in previous events. Even if they didn’t get that far, most still had a good time with the event, having a good chunk of the community come together and all.
    Might be a little off topic, but I hope that helps clarify it better.
    Click on the picture to find out more

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Avery99 View Post
    Yes, it’s an event dedicated to getting the forums together and pushing cups to see how high we can collectively get on the leaderboards. Ironically people asked the same question in previous FE’s before the OBS update: ‘How does anyone push in legends with all these clouds?’
    How will people do it with only 8 attacks per day? I’m not sure the answer to either question. I do know that people are still able to push in legends (differently of course), and that legends players still joined FE in previous events. Even if they didn’t get that far, most still had a good time with the event, having a good chunk of the community come together and all.
    Might be a little off topic, but I hope that helps clarify it better.
    Yes your answer is clear : there is nothing we can do for legend players to bypass the 8 attacks limits, but we try to push the maximum possible with this 8 attacks limits

why not, I will check the dates and if I am available I will participate, even if I will be limited with the 8 attacks..