Thread: The poor timing of clan war leagues

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb The poor timing of clan war leagues

I would like to suggest that supercell switches clan games and cwls times of the month because of the season bank. Canít use de to upgrade heroes cause then I wonít have them for war attacks unless I have a book of heroes. I can still do clan games while upgrading heroes.

Poor timing for whom?

That's the point. If you do not manage your upgrades so you have 2 builders free, your Lab ready, and a BoH stocked away....

THAT'S ON YOU!!!!!

And you buy gems to do stuff.

So.... (Once again....)

When Games/Gold Pass ends, put something in your lab to upgrade, throw down a hero and book it. Start an expensive upgrade (same builder) and use 2nd builder to dump resources into walls.

The more builders you manage to be free at the end of CG/GP, the more upgrades you can start.

Why is this rocket science?
    Last edited by HonoraryGoblin; August 3rd, 2019 at 06:26 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Supercell needs to make the majority happy not just u cause u alone doesn’t give supercell all the money they make

Quote Originally Posted by S2dope17 View Post
    Just because u figured out a way around it doesnít mean billions of others that play the game did and not everyone has the money to just buy gems so just because this post doesnít apply to u means u should keep ur mouth shut and ur dumb opinion to urself dishonorable goblin
    Apparently you misunderstood what I said, and that's understandable the way I phrased the buy gems part.

So....

Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin
    Poor timing for whom?

That's the point. If you do not manage your upgrades so you have 2 builders free, your Lab ready, and a BoH stocked away....

THAT'S ON YOU!!!!!

And you buy gems to do stuff.
    There are not "billions of others" who play the game. Millions yes. Based on the number of similar posts every month complaining about the same thing and then figuring 1/10th of 1% post here, then yes there are millions of other "dopes" out there (it's your screen name, what else should I call you?)

BUT SC KNOWS THESE MILLIONS HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT HOW TO MANAGE THE FREE RESOURCES.

And because of personal mismanagement, "people" buy gems to finish heroes and upgrades.

I'm not saying you have to buy gems. Or even that you should buy gems. I'm saying people do buy gems because they mismanaged the free resources.

Also (you're not the only one who has confused this)....

"Honorary" is not the same as "honorable."

I am an "honorary" goblin. Meaning I helped a goblin chief once and he conferred upon me an "honorary" degree from a goblin university (Fiddlesticks University, if you must know).

It just means I have a piece of paper saying I know how to make contraptions that, when used as designed, horribly disfigure the user (often in hilarious ways).

So, the fact you call yourself a "dope" in your screen name and can't figure out resource management, then get insulting when someone tells you exactly how to do something means....

I really don't care what you think of me.