Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Any hints on TH13 yet?

There will be no more lvl to walls on th13 🦄💶☻

Centennial Club HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Traimus View Post
    It's a shame SC can't come up with something more imaginative than adding a new TH level (1 new troop, 1 new defensive, 1 new level for each building). Then having to reduce the training time for all the previous levels to make the new TH a little more accessible but also making the previous TH levels increasing irrelevant.

Maybe they could think of more ways to expand the game horizontally rather than always adding to the top. Something like being able to research and apply different specs for building and troops. Or even more dramatic maybe create different races with different troops, buildings that need to be researched separately. Still gives a lot more content for people to pay to get faster but a lot more interesting than having to upgrade every building and wall 1 more level and is relevant to all the players that aren't TH12s already.
    You ate too much salt man. Sc has been doing a great job. I dont understand the basis of ur ideas here tbh. Research buildings? Wdym? 1 more lvl to walls? Why? Did u even see the health of one lvl 13 wall? 😂

TH13 will be released before TH14

It would be funny if they didn't do th13 at all and just skipped it like they do in buildings because 13 is unlucky

Credit for sig: ShadowVIIKing
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101

Quote Originally Posted by Traimus View Post
    It's a shame SC can't come up with something more imaginative than adding a new TH level (1 new troop, 1 new defensive, 1 new level for each building). Then having to reduce the training time for all the previous levels to make the new TH a little more accessible but also making the previous TH levels increasing irrelevant.

Maybe they could think of more ways to expand the game horizontally rather than always adding to the top. Something like being able to research and apply different specs for building and troops. Or even more dramatic maybe create different races with different troops, buildings that need to be researched separately. Still gives a lot more content for people to pay to get faster but a lot more interesting than having to upgrade every building and wall 1 more level and is relevant to all the players that aren't TH12s already.
    I like when they add more stuff for us to upgrade. But, in terms of other content:

Like creating some sort of set of challenges that the whole clan can take part in to compete for rewards?

Or maybe some sort of battle ground where you can face off against other clans where weight isn’t taken into account so it is sort of like end-game content?

Or maybe some type of daily battle where players just fight for themselves against other players in other clans where weight is not an issue so there is a big advantage to being maxed out? Like true end game content.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

I would like a "clan village" that would be exclusively enhanced with unique prototypes or resources by winning a war ... and this base can be attacked among all players, the defenses could be very strong etc.

sorry my bad english

Pro Member
    The giga Tesla will upgrade to a tera Tesla

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Th13, what will be coming, and what won't:
    (This is just what I think)

- new levels will come for troops, heroes and buildings.
    - There will definitly be a new troop.
    - the giga tesla won't change into another defense (like giga inferno).
    - No new spells at all.
    - more and new gear ups.
    - No more weaponizing until th14 (like weaponized clan caste).
    - New war mode, some kind of hardcore war.
    - Some kind of new way to defend your base, a new system for defense.
    - 5th X-Bow.
    - No new hero.
    - a new siege machine (not a driller or a catapult).
    - more quick train slots for gems.
    - walls Lvl 14 will do something special.

Darian, how far am I from being right? How much nonsense? How much truth? Just say freezing, cold, warm or hot, or something in between cold and warm.

for th13 walls improvement requires dark elixir

Quote Originally Posted by Aminsab View Post
    There will be no more lvl to walls on th13 濾☻
    and why is that?

Level 257Maxed TH12