Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Any hints on TH13 yet?

I think it's supposedly gonna be around January or December 2020 and 2019

Just a bit of pessimism to manage expectations.

Darian was cagey with what he said, and even more so with what he did not say.

End of year was mentioned as a "major update" and corresponds to the SC stated goal for release of a new TH.

But he was very careful NOT to expressly say this was the TH13 release. Only clues that it might, or might not be December.

So if we "read between the lines" (as he suggested) and apply a lesson from real life that we learned about deadlines (everything takes longer than you think it should) we COULD conclude that they want a December release, but it could be later.

Play the game as it is today. Change will come in its own time.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Quote Originally Posted by zok000 View Post
    Winter 2019 has already pasted... 
    I’m guessing you a Southern Hemisphere dude then because here In the north it is almost winter

I just want to give a friendly reminder to read the stickies on the IFR sun-forum it makes it easier for us to review it. Also if you see your idea on the first page on that sub-forum please don’t post it add to the already existing conversation

thanks to terminus prime for my sig pic

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthegreat586 View Post
    I’m guessing you a Southern Hemisphere dude then because here In the north it is almost winter
    Almost? Here, weve had first false fall. Back to second summer. Probably a couple more false falls. Might get real fall around November. Winter might start in December. Might not.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Almost? Here, weve had first false fall. Back to second summer. Probably a couple more false falls. Might get real fall around November. Winter might start in December. Might not.
    I returned to Slovakia last month for a vacation, and few nights we had 8 degrees outside, so I’m suspecting snowing there in about a month

As for this thread, TH12 was hidden to the very last moment as well, even after the teaser was released, Darian was still obscuring whether that meant new TH or not (I might be quoting wrong but I remember him saying something like “What new TH? All I see is a fence around a town hall”).

I wouldn’t expect any new info here until they’re absolutely sure that they can deliver new TH, which is usually a week or two before it actually happens.

Until then, let’s just play the game
    Last edited by MasterEdy; September 7th, 2019 at 06:01 AM.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Just a question for Darian:

How long does it usually take to go from "concept/idea" to "ready to release"?

I mean how long does it take to "code/make" such an update?
    Last edited by Be A Legend; September 7th, 2019 at 08:21 AM.

What if they add a submarine, and underwater we find something very different

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by ElpanaMarcos View Post
    One naval vessel is more than enough

Quote Originally Posted by ElpanaMarcos View Post
    like boom beach submarine that we can send on a trip to find ressources?!