Thread: Imagine if...

Imagine if...

Welcome to the Imagine if game!

Think of a really good or really bad scenario to do with Hay Day or the forums. Post it, answering the previous one. You are allowed to discuss a specific one for an extended amount of time, as long as you answer the previous one and post your own scenario.

Rules:
    Follow the forum rules
    Keep it appropriate
    Keep it relevant - if it isnít to do with Hay Day or the forums, it doesnít belong here.
    Be respectful

Thanks!

Iíll start off with a really bad scenario.

Imagine if the blade tool used to harvest crops was consumable and had to be stored in the barn. One crop field harvested = 1 tool consumed.
    Last edited by WheatLandIII; September 3rd, 2019 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Removal of unnecessary info
    Also known as KDT123 and WheatLand.
    My third farm. Level 47, Reputation Level 9
    I found something shiny in my mystery net on Sunday, 2nd July 2017.
    Share your Hay Day farmís statistics with everyone!

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WheatLandIII View Post

Imagine if the blade tool used to harvest crops was consumable and had to be stored in the barn. One crop field harvested = 1 tool consumed.
    The wheaters would implode.... or explode. But hey we could make lots of puffed wheat cereal from their corpses.

Imagine if you could move your house! Where would you put it? Mine would be backed up against the river in that dead space with a tree lined stone pathway down to the road.

Imagine
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC