Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hay Day does not start on new Samsung Galaxy Tab A running Android 9.0

Trainee
    [ATTACH]213477
    Obviously, if it was really working fine, I would not be posting here that it was not working.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    In a previous post you stated that you cleared the cache regularly. Have you tried uninstalling HD and reinstalling it? If you did and the game still won't load, I'd like to suggest you contact Player Support by using the webform below. Good luck.

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1

BTW, I don't have issues loading HD since switching from the Galaxy Tab 3 to the Tab A in June.

---
    Lynn
    August 3, 2019
    yes, dear. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game. That is, actually, fairly basic and common knowledge steps for troubleshooting issues.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Trek1 View Post

Obviously, if it was really working fine, I would not be posting here that it was not working.

First of all, I believe you when you posted that you're unable to load Hay Day. The last time I saw the above screenshot was a few years ago when I was using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and my storage space was less than 1.0 GB. Player Support advised me to delete apps to increase storage space which I did and reclaiming space solved my connection issues as long as I had more than 1.0 GB of storage space.

Sadly, the above scenario doesn't apply to you because you posted in another thread that you're using a Galaxy Tab A (2019) with Android 9 so you have plenty of storage space.

---
    Lynn
    August 5, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; August 5th, 2019 at 05:30 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Don't know if this will help, but once in a while and after just about every update I get that irritating connecting.... forever loop. What works for me is turning on my phone hot spot and connecting ting through it....and bing-bang it works like a charm.

I don't know why. We have a very good wifi connection and everything except hayday I'll be working.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I don't know about 9.0, but didn't Lynnk say he plays on version 8.1.0 in response to your other thread?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12291655
    Yes; I can now confirm that Hay Day is working on my Android 9.0 Tab A. However, it has recently stopped working on my Android 8.0 Tab A. do we know of any recent/current issues going on??

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Trek1 View Post
    Yes; I can now confirm that Hay Day is working on my Android 9.0 Tab A. However, it has recently stopped working on my Android 8.0 Tab A. do we know of any recent/current issues going on??
    First of all, thank you for returning to this thread and sharing the good news.

Since August 2019, my Samsung Galaxy Tab A was running Android version 8.1.0 until I upgraded it to version 9.0 about 12 hours ago. I experienced no issues playing mobile games while using version 8.1.0. And so far, there are no issues playing games this morning while using version 9.0.

I'm curious about your Android 8.0 Tab A. Are you able to upgrade it to version 9.0?

---
    Lynn
    September 15, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:24 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    First of all, thank you for returning to this thread and sharing the good news.

Since August 2019, my Samsung Galaxy Tab A was running Android version 8.1.0 until I upgraded it to version 9.0 about 12 hours ago. I experienced no issues playing mobile games while using version 8.1.0. And so far, there are no issues playing games this morning while using version 9.0.

I'm curious about your Android 8.0 Tab A. Are you able to upgrade it to version 9.0?

---
    Lynn
    September 15, 2019
    No. My Android 8.1 will not take the 9.0 upgrade. I have tried numerous times.

Sadly; I am once again unable to get Hay Day to load on my Galaxy Tab A (2016 model). Is there a new issue going around??
    Last edited by 1Trek1; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:49 PM.

When you reinstall the game, does it start with the very first tutorial ?

Can you recap what have you tried to resolve the issue (so it won't be suggested again) ? Information are spreaded in many post and hard to understand what you have tried and what you haven't.
    Is your farm connected to SC ID / Google Play / Facebook so you can eventually load it from the cloud ? This is important before I suggest you the next attempt.