Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hay Day does not start on new Samsung Galaxy Tab A running Android 9.0

Trainee

Hay Day does not start on new Samsung Galaxy Tab A running Android 9.0

All day, I have been trying to load Hay Day on my Samsu8ng Galaxy Tab A (2019) with Android 9. But it continues to hang on the loading/updating screen. I have made certain that my tablet has the most recent OS and I always make certain that no other apps are open when playing the game.

Don't know what that screen is. Normally Hay Day starts by Connecting, then by Loading before the app runs.
    If it is failing to open while loading, perhaps it is a space issue. Go to your settings and manage your apps to clear out some cache space, from Hay Day, from the browser you use and any other app you actively use.

If you are seeing Updating on your screen then perhaps it is downloading an update to HayDay. May take some time depending on your internet speed. When it says I need to update the app, I always just delete and reinstall the app instead from Google Play store. If your farm is backed up with Google Play app, check to make sure that app is up to date.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Don't know what that screen is. Normally Hay Day starts by Connecting, then by Loading before the app runs.
    If it is failing to open while loading, perhaps it is a space issue. Go to your settings and manage your apps to clear out some cache space, from Hay Day, from the browser you use and any other app you actively use.

If you are seeing Updating on your screen then perhaps it is downloading an update to HayDay. May take some time depending on your internet speed. When it says I need to update the app, I always just delete and reinstall the app instead from Google Play store. If your farm is backed up with Google Play app, check to make sure that app is up to date.
    No, sir. That is /not/ the issue. I routinely clear my cache on a regular basis. I also make certain to have all other apps closed when I play the game.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Trek1 View Post
    All day, I have been trying to load Hay Day on my Samsu8ng Galaxy Tab A (2019) with Android 9. But it continues to hang on the loading/updating screen. I have made certain that my tablet has the most recent OS and I always make certain that no other apps are open when playing the game.
    I'm using Galaxy Tab A (2017) running Android 8.1.0 and have the following questions.

1. Are you using home Wifi like I do?

2. Are you able to load other Supercell games with no issues?

3. Are you able to load other mobile games with no issues?

---
    Lynn
    August 3, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; August 3rd, 2019 at 08:07 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Another question out of curiosity, have you tried to load the game using a different wifi other than your own?

As dtx725 mentioned, I would also check your Play Store version and Google Play Services as well to ensure they are up to date.
    Thank you TerMinus for the Halloween Party Sig!

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    I'm using Galaxy Tab A (2017) running Android 8.1.0 and have the following questions.

1. Are you using home Wifi like I do?

2. Are you able to load other Supercell games with no issues?

3. Are you able to load other mobile games with no issues?

---
    Lynn
    August 3, 2019
    Yes; I am able to run other apps with no issues. No; I am not running them while trying to run Hay Day.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Yes; I am able to run other apps with no issues. No; I am not running them while trying to run Hay Day.
    In a previous post you stated that you cleared the cache regularly. Have you tried uninstalling HD and reinstalling it? If you did and the game still won't load, I'd like to suggest you contact Player Support by using the webform below. Good luck.

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1

BTW, I don't have issues loading HD since switching from the Galaxy Tab 3 to the Tab A in June.

---
    Lynn
    August 3, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; August 4th, 2019 at 12:59 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Trainee

Hay Day on Android 8.0 and 9.0

Can we get any update on progress for being able to play hay Day on Android OS 8.0 and 9.0??
    thanks.....

Trek

Can we get any update on progress for being able to play hay Day on Android OS 8.0 and 9.0??
    thanks.....

Trek
    I don't know about 9.0, but didn't Lynnk say he plays on version 8.1.0 in response to your other thread?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12291655
    Last edited by Tahoe; August 5th, 2019 at 03:55 AM.
    Thank you TerMinus for the Halloween Party Sig!

Hay Day works fine on Android 9.0 with Sony device too.
    Last edited by meonhoc; August 5th, 2019 at 08:38 AM.