Thread: large gap between the knowing and the not

large gap between the knowing and the not

Is it me or is there a humongous gap from players that know the FUNDAMENTALS of attacking and of WAR and those that don't. With the way you can work the system to upgrade at an INSANE speed now watching TH11s and 12s is laughable at times.

It may be a bit more pronounced now with faster progression but this has always been the case. I have completely f2p people in my clan that have slowly worked up to 11 and still cannot get the concept of a funnel. Spam and pray baby.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Millennial Club
    Yes the gap is huge and with cwl making it appear to be less troublesome to rush improperly, there are a lot of single digit hero th11's out there with absolutely no war army upgraded. Plus there are just a lot of players that want to get into war clans that won't listen and may or may not participate in anything. Told a new dude complaining his opponent was too hard (we were dropping 5 on his part of the map) who to attack in a regular war. Hours later he 0 starred a different base with the old feed the giants to the dragon then drop wizards two at a time until you run out strategy.

I'd let anybody stay in my clan as long as they participate in clan games, attack early in war if they aren't able to attack th12's, and follow instructions. However, I seem to be booting everybody. The clan right now is my 5 accounts, another guys 6 accounts, his son's 3 accounts, 2 Indonesian guys that are pretty good attackers, play some of the same hours we do, and stay on top of their war availability, and one new dude that seems to be pretty reliable. Oh, and 1 guy that maxes clan games every time in about 2 days, but never wars, speaks, or requests troops.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

For me upgrading is pretty fast, I can have a strong TH11 in about 6 months.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Centennial Club
    Not long ago, a thread delved in to this topic.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...oo-fast-now-!-!

I think Supercell's response to this is the introduction of 'Practice Mode', which is very helpful.

I do think there is a huge gap, but also there is so many good clans out there as well. Sometimes I go out and visit clans on my mini when bored. I'm always curious to see the warbase quality of the clans I visit. I find that if a clans breakdown is heavier with th10 - 12s more often than not they are running decent to above average anti threes and no internet bases. Whether that correlates with good attacking is sometimes a different story.

However, on the other end of the spectrum, including my own clan, some clans who are lighter th12s to 8s for us, don't always have a solid bottom and there might be a couple guys up top as well running now bad bases. And that's in good war clans too. In my clan we have 6 guys that cover 11 bases per war. The rest of the clan struggles to dip 10v9 or 9v8 amd clear the last 4! And yet, they continue to move up town halls as soon as defenses are maxed. So thats part of the issue as well.

Reading this back not sure if I made a whole lot of sense but in short I do agree the skill gap is widening but the players have all the resources at their fingertips to un widen it like YouTube and practice mode and friendly challenges.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    It may be a bit more pronounced now with faster progression but this has always been the case. I have completely f2p people in my clan that have slowly worked up to 11 and still cannot get the concept of a funnel. Spam and pray baby.
    ♥♥♥♥ spam and pray
    Nate II - Th11, LVL 168, Feisty Tigers Co-Leader
    SavageNate Jr. - Th9, LVL 110, Feisty Tigers Leader
    Feisty Tigers - LVL 1 Clan, Unranked, #22GGOG2Y9