Thread: Champion 1

Fresh Spawn

Champion 1

Is there any plays to find out how many champion 1 teams there is currently since 1 teams goes up and 2 down if that is correct? I could not find anything online. Anyone knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Waily View Post
    Is there any plays to find out how many champion 1 teams there is currently since 1 teams goes up and 2 down if that is correct? I could not find anything online. Anyone knows?
    I don't think they have ever said how many clans are in each league.
    Perhaps it is something someone who uses the API or Clash of Stats could report on?

Remember though, when CWL started there were no champs clans at all.
    Some from Masters1 went up, three times, to get to Champs 1.

The way I figure it, there are more clans in Champs 2 than Champs 1 so the promotion relegation is going to keep Champs 1 pretty stable (probably slowly growing)

Quote Originally Posted by Waily View Post
    SC put the complete list in game. You could always count them.

Or, a little easier... my results posts have the complete lists for all of Champ 1 to 3. This is from July CWL: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ults-July-2019

And like Phil said, the numbers are pretty stable. When SC changed it from 2-up 2-down to the current system, the ratios between the leagues were quite close to the ratios of clans moving (so Ch2 was about 3 times the size of Ch1, which is 3-down), so ever since the numbers haven't changed massively.
    Last edited by OnyxDS; August 2nd, 2019 at 10:43 PM.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Champs 1 is like Antarctica

Pretty to look at
    Not many people go there
    Not somewhere I am ever going to go

If you look at clan rankings last league there are 92 that took 1st. So id assume about 92x8

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bert View Post
    If you look at clan rankings last league there are 92 that took 1st. So id assume about 92x8
    It's somewhat true but there are also clans who got to champs 1 but prefer not to do cwl in Champs 1 clan any longer so they can stay Champs 1 forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    It's somewhat true but there are also clans who got to champs 1 but prefer not to do cwl in Champs 1 clan any longer so they can stay Champs 1 forever.
    Thats silly to me. No prestige in being an unrankednc1 clan imo. To each his own