Thread: Champs 1 search time

Champs 1 search time

Its probably been posted, but this is ridiculous. 30 hours of searching is just obscene. I get that yall randomize it to prevent stacking brackets but come on....
    Last edited by n00bert; August 3rd, 2019 at 03:20 AM.

I think that all champs 1 leagues start at the end of the two day search time, regardless of start search time.
    Last edited by Lozzle89; August 3rd, 2019 at 03:34 AM.

We started search at 3pm yesterday. 31 hours ago. Other teams matched in an hour and some did in 22 hours... All at different times. Dont know the system but its kinda silly

Ah okay, I am mistaken. Sorry for the wrong info.

No worries. Doubt ill get a real answer anyways, just 1/2 way venting

Quote Originally Posted by Lozzle89 View Post
    I think that all champs 1 leagues start at the end of the two day search time, regardless of start search time.
    That was the case in the first season champ 1 existed, but only because it was so small. That happened to be the season i pulled data about match timings - link in my sig - and that aspect has gotten rather over emphasized since. Ch1 does work like other leagues with around 200 clans held in the pool i think
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bert View Post
    No worries. Doubt ill get a real answer anyways, just 1/2 way venting
    With about 200 clans held back to the end of around 800 (iirc) clans total, you have something like a 25% chance of matching at the end. Even some clans starting search right away might. Don't expect this to change. SC will be VERY keen to prevent collusion at this level
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    That was the case in the first season champ 1 existed, but only because it was so small. That happened to be the season i pulled data about match timings - link in my sig - and that aspect has gotten rather over emphasized since. Ch1 does work like other leagues with around 200 clans held in the pool
    Thanks for the follow up, I like to think I donít make stuff up 😝

Quote Originally Posted by n00bert View Post
    We started search at 3pm yesterday. 31 hours ago. Other teams matched in an hour and some did in 22 hours... All at different times. Dont know the system but its kinda silly
    I understand the impatience but it isn’t silly, it is needed to prevent teams from being able to match each other on purpose.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.