Thread: T.U.F.F is Looking for Members!

T.U.F.F is Looking for Members!

To Unite and Fight Foes! Nothing is better than winning a war and growing stronger! Were looking to increase our numbers in active players as fast and efficiently as possible.

My name is Gabriel, my IGN is Paladin and I am the clan leader of T.U.F.F. I am a somewhat fresh Th10 with max Wizards, Pekkas, Dragons and Archers. I am looking for some active members so as to help my clan family grow into a force to be reckoned with.

Description of T.U.F.F
    - Everyone is 18+, we mostly use clean language, therefore were not looking for anyone below the age of 15.
    - I am the heavy donator, usually donating around 800-1300 a season, depending on how often my clan mates would like the assistance. I ask that any newcomers try to donate at least 300/season.
    - The chat isnt used as much as Id like, but we have a group chat on Snapchat that we use to announce Clan War, Leagues, Troop requests, etc.
    - We always participate in Clan War Leagues, but we normally war once or twice a week, once we get more members the plan is to move up to 2-3 times a week.

Requirements
    - We ask that anyone wanting to join be at least 15 years of age, that way theyd be able to listen and understand rules better.
    - Wed also kindly ask that you at least be a fresh Town Hall 6, were willing to of course allow time to grow, were not monsters.
    - Before any Town Hall progression occurs, we ask that you double check that everything is maxed out including buildings and troops, walls for lower town halls are a must, but I understand that higher level walls are expensive and take a lot of time.
    - We ask that anyone TH6+ donate 200-300/Season.
    - We ask that you are at least somewhat fluent and type in English.

Thank you for stopping by, we hope to fight along side you all on the battlefield!

Fresh Spawn
    Please can i join i started 7 days ago im th4 and maxing out before i progress. I will always donate but not sure if people would like my level troops. I just saw your clan and realised its 1000+ im on 800 trophies.

Of course! If youre still looking for one you can come here! Well be sure to set you up with troops that will help you defeat your enemies and climb the ladder! Ill set the requirement to 800 and will be waiting for your arrival