Thread: Need help with opinion

Need help with opinion

So I'm currently pretty close to max th11. All I have left building wise is cannons, and the new buildings given at th11, ie Wizard tow & xbow. My king is at 40, queen 50, and warden 11. Only have DE troops to upgrade.
    Here's my tag for lookup: #9GV8JLJUQ

What I'm having the urge to do is do this small rush to th12. I want to be able to make siege machines and use them as I please; Along with donating them.

If I do this rush, I wont be doing anything other than building the workshop. I would still plan on finishing the th11 max before moving on to the other upgrades for th12.

So what does everyone else think? Does my idea seem reasonable or would it be deemed lame and a bad rush? I myself am leaning more on doing it, but I'd like others opinions.

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    go ahead and rush, i tried everything,
    i.e max first then move to next th lvl or rush and then max that base.<both were fun>
    it works out well now with CG rewards, CWL medals and events

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*

Rush B

10 ♥♥

All The Time
    If you are going to move up you need to prioritise storages, army camps, CC, Barracks, laboratory etc. No point in rushing just for siege machines and then just trying to max TH11. Go for TH12 and get the basics then you’ve got a whole lot of new stuff rather than upgrading a few cannons.

Forum Legend
    At th12, you have some bigger camps and a bigger CC that are pretty nice.

Upgrading the Siege Machines to have your own full level ones is pretty nice too (I have’t asked for a single Siege Machine for a year, but donate them constantly and with no hesitation)

You will max out at the same time no matter what you do, so you might as well make it enjoyable.

/Affront

Th12 is one hall level where upgrading the hall actually ads a bunch of weight due to the giga Tesla. OP, if you are worried about war weight you might want to hold off a bit. It depends a lot on the rest of your war roster. If you don’t care about regular war weight then go for it. For CWL it’s actually an advantage so definitely don’t let that hold you back.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Centennial Club
    Just remember that max WW is 6 days away in builder time and 18 days in research. It's not something that magically appears over night.