Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan war league

Clan war league

I need to ask some questions regarding clan war league

My clan got about 20 members in it and i want to swap them in and out from the clan war league..but the issue here is i as a clan leader cannot swap them in and out even though the war only need 15 members in the war.. please fix this and show me the solution how solve this problem

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    You can only swap in and out from members included inthe roster when you signed up for CWL this season.

Anybody not on that list cannot be included inthe current CWL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    To add to what Ajax said, for a 15v15 CWL you'll need to put in MORE then 15 members in order to switch them out. At this point, those not on the roster will have to wait until next month to participate in the next CWL

Forum Elder
    It does appear you only entered 15 on sign up, if you cant swap. I enrolled all 27 accounts, and am free to pick as I choose.
    Going forward, what you need to do is enrol everybody.. eg make sure all lights are green.
    Then once search is complete, you can alter the roster at will.

Nobody can fix anything this season though mate. You messed up the sign up and are stuck with 15 for the week.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    It does appear you only entered 15 on sign up, if you cant swap. I enrolled all 27 accounts, and am free to pick as I choose.
    Going forward, what you need to do is enrol everybody.. eg make sure all lights are green.
    Then once search is complete, you can alter the roster at will.

Nobody can fix anything this season though mate. You messed up the sign up and are stuck with 15 for the week.
    Noted that thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Irfannudin View Post
    I need to ask some questions regarding clan war league

My clan got about 20 members in it and i want to swap them in and out from the clan war league..but the issue here is i as a clan leader cannot swap them in and out even though the war only need 15 members in the war.. please fix this and show me the solution how solve this problem
    Did you get a message stating that you are a war spectator and that you must ask a Leader or Co-Leader to pick you next time?

I had this problem last CWL. I was the clan leader but I was not in that war. However I was on the CWL roster.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Irfannudin View Post
    Noted that thank you
    No problem mate. You can still enjoy the week.
    We had no spares last season, due to the same thing.. It happens
    It is a mistake that is easily done.
    Good luck.

Centennial Club
    u can swap people in and out that are one the roster BEFORE cwl starts
    Nate II - Th11, LVL 168, Feisty Tigers Co-Leader
    SavageNate Jr. - Th9, LVL 110, Feisty Tigers Leader
    Feisty Tigers - LVL 1 Clan, Unranked, #22GGOG2Y9