Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Max tax

  1. #1

    Max tax

    As soon as the Season Pass Ends Coffers gets maxed three times. Low and Behold the Clan Games Starts.

    Where do i keep the extra loot from new war league and multiplayer attack when all resources are full. (including Clan Castle)

    Maybe if COC could give us a breather and start the war league little later,that might help.

    I am in a place where all my builders are engaged and I dont want to mount an attack as 1) Loots gained in attack/ war does not get added as the resources full. 2) Bottom line is i either buy a week shield and wait until my builders are free or have someone cherry pick up my loots.

    Am I the only one facing this or other members also going through the same dilemma.

    Clash On Folks!

  2. #2
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Capital city of beer
    Posts
    151
    Well you have two days to spend your resources. I mostly sink free resources into walls, even tho it pains me to do so. But, itīs not really a surprise that you will get this amount of loot. Itīs like that every season.

    Simply have a few free builders at hand when a new season starts and you are good. Otherwise you can only blame your bad progress management. Btw your cwl loot is stored in cc, so you have at least another two days to spend everything. And we had a BoB in clan games which ended recently. Yes it could be better if you could take that resources at any time during the next season, but with good management you can get around this limitation.

  3. #3
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,591
    I bet when you want to loot and find a base stacked out you donít complain about cherry picking their loot.

    Itís all about keeping liquidity in the game economy

    Sometimes youíre the victim and most the time youíre the thief

    Clash on and be glad youíre helping your fellow clasher max out. The more players, the longer the game will be serviced by SC.

  4. #4
    Millennial Club LordSk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    1,449
    It is something we all face: Overflowing resources after silver/gold pass end.

    The fact your builders are busy is a result your own planning though. What is not a result of your own planning is that you cannot pour the resources into hero upgrades, as no one will want to go into CWL with heroes down. Smart move from Supercell: it encourages gemming of heroes :-)

    For me personally it was pretty easy regarding gold and elixer. I used 2 builder potions to get 2 builders free early, and poured the remaining resources into my walls. Which keeps me sitting on about 400k DE. Cannot be stolen as I am in Legend League, but every army I cook removes a few thousand from stock. Cannot say I really care that much though: the DE would not have been there without the season passes anyway.

  5. #5
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    5,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Schemackue View Post
    As soon as the Season Pass Ends Coffers gets maxed three times. Low and Behold the Clan Games Starts.

    Where do i keep the extra loot from new war league and multiplayer attack when all resources are full. (including Clan Castle)

    Maybe if COC could give us a breather and start the war league little later,that might help.

    I am in a place where all my builders are engaged and I dont want to mount an attack as 1) Loots gained in attack/ war does not get added as the resources full. 2) Bottom line is i either buy a week shield and wait until my builders are free or have someone cherry pick up my loots.

    Am I the only one facing this or other members also going through the same dilemma.

    Clash On Folks!
    You had 30 days to prepare for this. Plan ahead next time so that your builders are free at the end of the season. I spent my entire season bank within 30 minutes of getting it because I made sure my upgrades finished a day or 2 before the end of the season. This comes down to personal choices and resource management skills. Like I said, plan ahead next time and you won't face this problem.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 |

  6. #6
    Senior Member Nutty31383's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    It is something we all face: Overflowing resources after silver/gold pass end.

    The fact your builders are busy is a result your own planning though. What is not a result of your own planning is that you cannot pour the resources into hero upgrades, as no one will want to go into CWL with heroes down. Smart move from Supercell: it encourages gemming of heroes :-)

    For me personally it was pretty easy regarding gold and elixer. I used 2 builder potions to get 2 builders free early, and poured the remaining resources into my walls. Which keeps me sitting on about 400k DE. Cannot be stolen as I am in Legend League, but every army I cook removes a few thousand from stock. Cannot say I really care that much though: the DE would not have been there without the season passes anyway.
    The DE is definitely the tough one but if you plan for it (I always try to have a hero book available for season end), its not hard to dump your resources (you can also plan on timing/rushing your lab and dump DE there). Gold and elixir are easier to deal with, you either (1) time your builders so that you have 4-5 builders become available at season end and dump the new resources into buildings or (2) just keep 1 builder free and dump it all into walls. I usually try for (1) but always end up having to spend some on walls as well (there's just so much loot - nice problem to have ).

    This issue is nothing new OP and its not going away. It really just takes a bit of planning and discipline and you'll be fine. You can look at it this way: SC has essentially given you all this free loot and so you lose nothing if it disappears (i.e., someone raids it) but can gain quite a bit if you plan for it (i.e., put it into developing your base).

  7. #7
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    119
    Regarding dark, use it in the lab. Plan do you have a dark spell/troop to upgrade if needed.

  8. #8
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,778
    Builder Management.

    Magic Item and Resource management.

    Either you master these aspects of the game or you are prey for those who do.

    /Affront

  9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    SharkyFinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Everywhere. Always watching.
    Posts
    10,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Schemackue View Post
    As soon as the Season Pass Ends Coffers gets maxed three times. Low and Behold the Clan Games Starts.
    To be clear, Clan Games have not started. As for Clan War leagues, the loot is in line with regular wars, so whether you participate in CWL or you run regular wars, you have the same issue. I don't see excess loot as a reason for rescheduing CWL.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 664 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

  10. #10
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    You had 30 days to prepare for this. Plan ahead next time so that your builders are free at the end of the season. I spent my entire season bank within 30 minutes of getting it because I made sure my upgrades finished a day or 2 before the end of the season. This comes down to personal choices and resource management skills. Like I said, plan ahead next time and you won't face this problem.
    I cannot give you rep ... This all day ^. You know well ahead of time when events end and when new ones start. Only YOU can manage your resources, not SC.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •