Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Max tax

My dark elixir is full, and I love it! Once I get a BoH Iím starting my king to 35. In terms of gold and elixir, it was gone in a few minutes. Because walls. I only have 75 left!
    Last edited by zeldagod14; August 2nd, 2019 at 05:04 PM.

My loot all went to walls then I got busy stealing everyone else's loot... still have DE but it's not like I'm losing it... gain as much as lost easily. Stop crying about losing loot, what you lose isn't that bad, even not planning that well.

Would it really be so bad if clan games came BEFORE CWL? That way we would have a little time to manage DE upgrades before CWL.

CWL (which came several months before Gold Passes) starts at beginning of month, and always has.
    It has been implied before that eSports is the reason why.

Darian also said (I think in reddit AMA?) that they have no intention of moving it.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Darian's statement in the AMA also predates the advent of season challenges. As there has been a significant change to the game, perhaps they could reconsider this decision. I fail to see how starting clan games on the 1st and CWL on the 20th would compromise eSports aspect of the game.

I see clan games and this says ďhero book?Ē Iíve already got one, but if the games end 6d before season unload, dumping the de on heroes. Also gonna get my th upgraded by then so itíll be gone very quickly

It would be really good to add a extra storage for the season bank , so we can store it it and earn challenge points to re-unlock perks in next season so we can buy things in less cost

Level 257Maxed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    Darian's statement in the AMA also predates the advent of season challenges. As there has been a significant change to the game, perhaps they could reconsider this decision. I fail to see how starting clan games on the 1st and CWL on the 20th would compromise eSports aspect of the game.
    CWL needs to stay earlier in the month to give time for all the clans to be contacted and travel plans set up in my opinion. Starting CWL on the 20th means CWL ends on the 29th which gives no time to get top teams ready to fly out to Poland. With the ESL qualifiers wrapping up though maybe the schedule can be moved around a little bit though to make the timing easier.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    No clue on the esports part but I see no benefit to supercel from moving the cwl start date again. While cwl did come first, i am certain season pass was well into at least planning stages when they made the start times decisions. In addition, the current schedule allows you to hold clan games rewards until after season end. Assuming, for example a couple of books from clan games, I can collect my season ones, wait until season ends, burn those, collect clan games rewards, burn my loot, upgrade heroes, etc and be ready to dive right into war leagues.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    decisions, decisions.
    I think people put too much emphasis on the end of season bank.
    For active players, there is enough value in the savings throughout the month to justify spending that paltry amount.
    Those overflowing coffers at the end, to me, are simply a bonus, so a choice needs to be made whether to plan for that windfall, go into cwl with heroes down, or keep the vault topped up until you get around to spending.

It is all free, so no big deal.. Easy come, easy go.