Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A lot of dead base?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    Why are you so negative?

Why don’t you just delete the app if it brings you so little enjoyment?

There are tens of millions of players. Is that the definition of ‘dying’?
    Oh man Stevo.. You really need to get that sarcasm detector fixed mate.
    Fall for it every time.

Dead bases for me always go in waves. sometimes i find tons other times they're rare.

So we went from why are there so many dead bases to telling each other to delete their app or forum account. Haha classic. But to OP's point I think there are more dead bases as the update activity bell curve reaches the end cycle which we are in now. Game is always more boring entering that third month of the update cycle.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by seigedawg View Post
    So we went from why are there so many dead bases to telling each other to delete their app or forum account. Haha classic. But to OP's point I think there are more dead bases as the update activity bell curve reaches the end cycle which we are in now. Game is always more boring entering that third month of the update cycle.
    So just another normal day on forum then I guess.
    Maybe thats where the dead bases come from.. ex forum members.

In reality, I dont know how long, or even if, they wrap up old bases.
    These bases will naturally float around at a certain level, dependant on their size.
    i dont think it is something thats uncommon, or connected to anything in particular.
    Not all those bases will be completely dead anyway.. I have multiple accounts.. my old devices are dying, and I am down to one tablet, which holds numerous accounts.. it is very rare that the ones at the bottom see the light of day, so would appear dead.. in reality they are simply dormant.. in a state of hibernation, until I get around to them.

Either way, it is no biggie.. people come and people go.. they leave behind a material reminder of their once presence.. hopefully they done the decent thing, and placed their collectors and storage outside until they decide to have another go.

Centennial Club HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    I humbly request that you do not make these assertive comments of finding alot of dead bases. From the stone age of clash, finding active and dead bases usually (mostly) depended on ur th lvl corresponding to your league. Same thing happened to me and to all others who I have talked to till now. Take for example "Me"

I am a 45% max th12 and tbh I stay in the crystal leagues and maximum master 2. Above that, all I get is some "dry bread and water". Nothing more, so I tighten my pants and jump down to gold 1 like there is no tomorrow.

I believe this is not only me. Thank You.

You're really gold I?
    I'm gold I
    And I'm a th8

Anyway I have seen some dead bases but nothing more than usual
    Those dead bases are usually easy to destroy though because there xbows empty none of the traps are active and the cc is also empty
    Don't see the need to complain
    -Katana

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    You're really gold I?
    I'm gold I
    And I'm a th8

Anyway I have seen some dead bases but nothing more than usual
    Those dead bases are usually easy to destroy though because there xbows empty none of the traps are active and the cc is also empty
    Don't see the need to complain
    -Katana
    A TH12 and a TH8 are not seeing the same bases in gold 1

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Youre probably right but that's kinda off topic

Quote Originally Posted by James7877 View Post
    Prob more people quitting. I fully maxed last week and have since quit, game does eventually get boring
    was going to quit when I hit 2000 war stars but I’m just short of that. I’ll keep my eye on the forum and may come back when there’s a new update. Feels nice though to not have the app on my phone/iPad.
    Same, game is stale when maxed. Once supercell adds some clan functionality, maybe a good tournament mode things will change. I have 6 bases but the will to play is gone. Itís been my favorite game for six years, but the lack of content and the cap on attacking (esp on weekends) makes the game not fun to play.

It's my farming strategy to attack only dead bases. They seem to all land in the same league. At town hall ten they are all in gold3, at th11 there is alot of dead bases at master 3.