Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A lot of dead base?

Quote Originally Posted by Sup3rHD View Post
    Since this morning i noticed an increase of dead bases during the search. My first thought was that this is a consequence of the new bot ban system. I read of people that have been used bots for years without stopping them and now they are scared for the ban or they have just be banned. I say this cause I play Clash since the 1st years and i never see a thing like this. I find a dead base every 1/2 skips also at 5pm when most players are active. This is a my speculation, this is why i created this thread, for read other users guess.
    Sorry my English is bad x)
    Do you realize that your 5PM is someone else's 5AM?
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

There are a lot of good counter-points here to OP, but despite all of those, it is definitely possible that the bot threat has caused some automated accounts to stop raiding and become "dead" and has also caused those automated accounts to stop attacking bases over a certain amount of loot that now are available for non-cheating players like OP to raid.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

At my 5pm loot is terrible, but now im upload a video
    during the recording i found 1 million gold and 800 k elisir at first skip lol but the game crashed
    Wait

Cannot really distiguish "how long dead". Does not take many attacks to deplete infernos, Eagle, and x-bows, trip all traps. Since a new season just started, we cannot tell by absence ofLeague Shield (Inactive a few day, or inactive a month, neither will show a shield currently).

Could it be players simply taking a few days off between completing Clan Games and CWL war day #1?

At my 5pm loot is terrible, but now im upload a video
    during the recording i found 1 million gold and 800 k elisir at first skip lol but the game crashed
    Wait
    Don't worry too much about the video, no one here is saying you aren't finding a lot of good loot and/or dead bases.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Elder
    It is more likely that more dead bases are being left now, due to the threat of burning accounts running bots.
    Those dead bases will likely settle around your feeding ground, but previously would have been hunted down by bots.
    It is highly possible that the abundance of loot you are bathing in, is showing how prevalent farming bots were, rather than an increase in people shelving the game.

And as others have said, we arent far into a new season.
    I have multiple bases, been busy, so more than half of mine will be looking derelict.
    But once I load an account, the grass gets cut, litter gets picked up, and the sequence starts all over again.

What the eye see's can often tell only half a story mate. Nobody knows for sure what is going on at the other end of your screen.

ya, I got a lot of dead bases today, but i dont know why, maybe it's because august? so SC let us farm dead bases and their offered us many builder pot this month

Forum Veteran
    A big portion is probably more that people can't collect their collectors since the season bank just came in. Also until people dump it into walls there is no point in raiding (since they can't get anymore loot).

So more loot in collectors and less people raiding means good times for farming.

Its probably people like me as well. I forgot to leave a builder free so now stacked as cant clear collectors & cc is full from war, last defense i had over mil gold/elix

heading to gold 1 with my th11

1800 Gold 1 Th11

U.S.A
    Phillman98 | TH 12-5 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 40 | GG 2B | EE 2B | HH 24.8 | LEGENDS 12,165 CUPS
    LEVEL 221 with 33 of 35 Achievements Completed

Unbreakable 5,348