Thread: Lvl 14 adult clan

Centennial Club

Lvl 14 adult clan

AdultPrime (RELAXED LVL 14 ADULT CLAN)
    clan tag #L2CYQQJ8

We're looking for somewhat mature adults who would like to join a relaxed level 14 clan looking to have some fun with no pressure. We've all been in a clan with high demands before but this clan is unlike most clans. We like to war twice a week but war is optional. If you want to war then opt in...if not then opt out. Its as simple as that.

We like to focus on strategy and helping each other grow by donating. We have several generous donating members within clan. All we look for is effort in this clan, nothing more, nothing less.

-If you opt in for war you must use both attacks, no exceptions

-We look for effort with donations and effort during war. We war to win but if we don't, its not a big deal, we'll win the next one.

-We look for participation with clan games and cwl league. The more involved the easier it is to achieve our goal. cwl league medals are distributed based on participation

-We are always helping each other get better.

-Relax and have fun!! After all, this is only a game.

If you're looking for a clan to chill and relax with, then we're the right clan for you. Come check us out.....we're a great group!! Send me a pm with a short description of what you are looking for with this clan as well as your member tag ID. Thanks and hope to see you there!

Leader: ZEUS
    Co-Leaders: Saul Rosenberg, Jason 02, and Dan

Centennial Club
    **daily bump** join us!!

Centennial Club
    **daily bump**

Centennial Club
    **daily bump**

Centennial Club
    *Daily Bump*

Centennial Club
    **Daily Bump**

Centennial Club
    **daily bump**

Fresh Spawn
    Iím very interested in your clan! Iíve been loyal to my clans, only left because they fell apart. I have two th10 accounts, I donate, use my attacks, and enjoy the camaraderie of the game. I see your clan is closed right now, must be in war.

My player tag is #RQJUGRVR, name Red Angel.

Centennial Club
    Hi Saucy! Sounds like you are just the type of member we are looking for..I will send you an invite. Hope to see you soon...thanks for your inquiry. Cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saucy68 View Post
    Iím very interested in your clan! Iíve been loyal to my clans, only left because they fell apart. I have two th10 accounts, I donate, use my attacks, and enjoy the camaraderie of the game. I see your clan is closed right now, must be in war.

My player tag is #RQJUGRVR, name Red Angel.

Centennial Club
    **Daily Bump**