Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 141- seeking chatty serious derby focused nh

Ok Thanks For The Tag , I'll Surely Add You Now. Thanks For The Reply.

🌻THE DAIRY🌻
    ( 7year experience player)
    👋Howdy farmers👋
    We're looking for new members. 320/400 tasks to be completed for the derby. Fluent English speakers only please. No obligation to do an extra task.
    We have a FB group for derby updates and how to do the bingo if it ever comes up.
    Looking forward to seeing some new members 😊
    HOOD TAG #PU2LLRCG
    🌼LVL 60 to join
    🌼Tasks 320/400
    🌼10th task optional
    🌼Elder on joining
    🌼OPT out if you canít play
    🌼Active and Helpful players only
    🌼Mrs B🐝

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgirl123 View Post
    Looking for a serious 320/400 x 10 nh. I love derby, especially town tasks. I'm sick of people constantly messing up tasks and/or sitting on them forever. I want to enjoy the game! Does your hood understand bingo and blossom derbies? Did you get all the valley rewards because you know how to play? Does everyone communicate in English? If so, please message me so I can find a great derby hood!
    Hi Cgirl, I see it looks like you are sorted to join a hood, but just in case that doesnít go through or doesnít suit you, we are looking for excellent team players who know how to derby smart.
    JT Legend (tag and link to our recruiting ad in my signature below) is a mature and serious derby hood. 178th gold secured, global top 100, blossom derby finished for max score in just over 36 hrs, 3 bingo lines and gold the week before. We are all about working as a team, no drama, just helpful cooperation, solid derby strategies for each derby type.
    if this becomes of interest at some point, please just drop me a PM and letís have a chat.
    Best regards
    Steve
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds ďTeam first, my barn is your barnĒ
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Hi There , are you looking to join us today?

New Bloke/Chick
    Pandora, Now Recruiting, Come Join Us
    #53 leaderboard
    10x320 10x400 19x400

Pandora is a friendly, helpful and relaxed neighborhood.
    We are a group of friendly, helpful, and easygoing farmers who enjoy participating in the derby, and helping each other.
    We aren't the chattiest group, however we enjoy being helpful!

Here are the requirements that interested players should be able to meet.
    . Be friendly (You don't have to be chatty, but be respectful, kind, and friendly when you do chat.)
    . do all 10 max point task each week. (Derby participants who fail to meet these requirements will be removed.)
    . level 80+

If you meet our requirements then
    we would love to have you join us!

Will be searching again tomorrow 😢 I want enjoyment in the game again. It seems impossible to find a chatty derby oriented NH.

Hi 😊
    Iím looking for more members for my NH.

Aussie Derby Farmers
    Neighbourhood tag: PYCCYLY2
    Emblem: blue shield with a white saw and axe

We are a friendly, helpful and competitive team. There are no requirements to spend diamonds unless you choose to.

We are looking for:
    * Minimum level of 60
    * Active derby players
    * Opting out if too busy for derby
    * English speaking
    * Task trashing

Make the move to "Almost a Hood "

A little info about our hood

We are known as "ALMOST A HOOD" English Speaking

LEVEL 83 plus! 320/400 point derby tasks! TAG#PLY8P099
    CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE (approx. 5 month new hood)
    Gold -19, Silver-14, Bronze-2

We are committed to completing an extra task for all derbies.

We support all Farmers in our hood to upgrade silo, barn, personal town train and the express train, including your visitors to all buildings.

MAKE THE JUMP, START FRESH, HELP US BUILD THE BEST TEAM/FARMERS IN OUR HOOD.

Upbeat, helpful, entertaining on weekends!

Give it a go, come on over!

QUOTE=Cgirl123;12289283]Looking for a serious 320/400 x 10 nh. I love derby, especially town tasks. I'm sick of people constantly messing up tasks and/or sitting on them forever. I want to enjoy the game! Does your hood understand bingo and blossom derbies? Did you get all the valley rewards because you know how to play? Does everyone communicate in English? If so, please message me so I can find a great derby hood![/QUOTE]

Hi, Iím looking for more members.

🐷 about our hood 🐠
    * We are active derby players and almost always place in the top 3 at championship level
    * International (english speaking) members
    * Hood is run as a friendly and collaborative team and we welcome suggestions from all members
    * We trash low tasks and regularly help each other
    * We have a Facebook group and discord if you like to chat outside of the game

🐟 Requirements 🦐
    * Complete all 9 derby tasks at 320+ points, or opt-out if too busy (10th task is optional)
    * Minimum level of 60
    * Donít be rude to other members

If we sound like a good fit for you, come join our team! Our info:
    Aussie Derby Farmers
    NH tag: PYCCYLY2
    Emblem: blue shield with a white saw and saw.

Please message me if you have any questions.