Thread: CWL Champs 1

CWL Champs 1

When is everyone spinning who are in champs 1? I know I saw something that most donít match till the end of the signup period.

Is it best to spin early and wait or spin late?

I don't think it matters so much, everyone is guaranteed to get a match sooner or later and all the opponents are equally tough at that level.

Forum Veteran
    I think the only people who match early in champs 1 are the clans who search right at the very beginning of the period. Everyone else has to wait until the end of the 2 day signup.

Started 2h ago. Matched after 1h.

In the early days of champs 1 when it was very small, literally everyone matched at the end. Now it's 700-800 clans IIRC, only about 25% will match at the end. The system seems to keep something like 200 clans in the search pool - and those still in at the end match instantly as the search gate closes.

I doubt it will make much difference to the sort of opponents you get once you're at Ch1. In lower leagues there is (or at least was) a small difference in quality between day 1 and 2
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Centennial Club
    it doesnt matter when u spin
    Nate II - Th11, LVL 168, Feisty Tigers Co-Leader
    SavageNate Jr. - Th9, LVL 110, Feisty Tigers Leader
    Feisty Tigers - LVL 1 Clan, Unranked, #22GGOG2Y9