Thread: CWL starting a week after season ends

Fresh Spawn

CWL starting a week after season ends

Having CWL starting as soon as the season ends means not having time to upgrade heros using all that dark elixer we’ve just been rewarded (gold pass). If you could please just push CWL back a week to help with the stacked DE situation a lot of people are experiencing that would be much appreciated. Many thanks

They can make the first few prizes of gold pass to include a hero book. This is one solution. I have the same issue. My king has been waiting. He's my final upgrade. He's 63, I got a full pot of DE for 64 and a rune for 65... But he will be stuck until CWL is over. Unless I get my hands on a book.

The timing is intentional and highly unlikely to change.

Your only choices are to use whatever magic items you have to assist in using up your loot, use gems/buy gems, dump whatever loot you can in walls, look at pack options in the store, or simply sit out of this CWL and plan ahead for the next season.

Level 18
    - 17,872/18,500 | Master III
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 208] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    The timing is intentional and highly unlikely to change.

Your only choices are to use whatever magic items you have to assist in using up your loot, use gems/buy gems, dump whatever loot you can in walls, look at pack options in the store, or simply sit out of this CWL and plan ahead for the next season.
    Another option is to go into CWL as usual and once it is over upgrade your. Heros then. Sometimes patience is an answer.