Thread: Clan war league

Clan war league

Is there any difference btw Rewards of A 15vs15 M1 league and 30vs30 M1 league?
    Or its the same "getting 8* earns you full medals according to your clan rank in a specific league"? I need confirmation

same rewards but you wont get more bonus medal badges at the end of cwl.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    same rewards but you wont get more bonus medal badges at the end of cwl.
    Wdym by more bonus medals badges?

Quote Originally Posted by mrgenius123456789 View Post
    Wdym by more bonus medals badges?
    The number of bonuses that the leaders can hand out. It goes to 1 person per war win, plus a few (depending on league). And it's the same in 15v and 30v. But of course there's more people in the 30v so a smaller percentage of the players will get a bonus
    Last edited by OnyxDS; August 1st, 2019 at 10:32 AM.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Forum Elder
    It is the same. You get between 340 and 382 medals, dependant on finishing position, provided you get those 8 stars minimum.
    I think he is referring to the bonus awards. In M1, you get 3 bonus awards guaranteed, plus an extra one each war day you win.
    This remains the same whether you do the 15v or 30v option.

Whoops.. Ninja'd by Onyx.. BTW, tier reward for M1 is 90 medals.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; August 1st, 2019 at 10:36 AM.

More XP for the clan is about it

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    The number of bonuses that the leaders can hand out. It goes to 1 person per war win, plus a few (depending on league). And it's the same in 15v and 30v. But of course there's more people in the 30v so a smaller percentage of the players will get a bonus
    ...assuming you only give the medals to participants. In my clan we also give them to those who aren’t high enough to get into our CWL wars.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.