Thread: My clan games closed with no rewards given

Angry My clan games closed with no rewards given

I dont even know where to go to ask about this issue.

Clan games have closed as if my rewards were collected, however I didn't collect nor did I receive any rewards. I specifically upgraded my town hall in lieu of the DE rune, however none have appeared on my account. Nor is the book of building or 150 gems which were the other options. I completed 4000 points and was waiting for end of season to collect, but when I logged in yesterday nothing was under clan games. This has only happened to the one particular account I have.

Can anyone help, have I contacted the right place? I feel stuck with only unrelated, automated responses in game! Even went as far to send them a bug report if it goes anywhere.
    Last edited by ClashingForumNamesTaken; August 1st, 2019 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Cheers mate I used the form link from the forum post. Forgot about that was getting frustrated at the auto chat loop.

You says you waited till the end of the season? All rewards will be lost after 1 week, maybe this is the problem?

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    You says you waited till the end of the season? All rewards will be lost after 1 week, maybe this is the problem?
    As of right now there is still 1 day + 4 hours left to claim CG rewards.