Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recruiting TH12's! What gives? LoL!

Centennial Club
    Lmaooo all the th12s on the Norsk global have such huge egos hahahaha
    Nate II - Th11, LVL 168, Feisty Tigers Co-Leader
    SavageNate Jr. - Th9, LVL 110, Feisty Tigers Leader
    Feisty Tigers - LVL 1 Clan, Unranked, #22GGOG2Y9

If i would leave my clan in order to join a new clan, I would be looking for these things-

>Are they active as a clan when i clash i.e after office , from 7 pm -11 pm IST
    >Do they war in a organised way? I wont be able to stay where you can war without hero/people miss war raids repeatedly without any action/use farming strats in war
    >Max CG
    >CWL
    >Donations

Even, We have 15 th12, 22 th11, 2 th10, Still we aren't able to recruit good Th12.

May be our requirements are too high or clan rules are hard to follow.

Personally speaking, recruitment needs team work , its not a lone wolf job. If you don't have a team of recruiters, you wont be able to retain more players than lose players.

and Lastly, Recruitment is a never ending process.
    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>18/29/37

Quote Originally Posted by helldestroyer View Post

Personally speaking, recruitment needs team work , its not a lone wolf job. If you don't have a team of recruiters, you wont be able to retain more players than lose players and Lastly, Recruitment is a never ending process.
    Agree.
    Currently I am the only one recruiting members for the clan.

OP ,
    I personally would join a clan who request a lot , as i am willing to donate a lot
    basically an active clan
    i dont care about members in legend league/ War win streak
    i see the request and donation ratio of the members

Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    Agree.
    Currently I am the only one recruiting members for the clan.

OP ,
    I personally would join a clan who request a lot , as i am willing to donate a lot
    basically an active clan
    i dont care about members in legend league/ War win streak
    i see the request and donation ratio of the members

It depends on what you are looking for. Obviously, good donations, max games and a passable log are good.

The main piece of advice I would give is to focus on personality, not base strength. A th12 is a th12, even if they are rushed. Many leaders automatically kick rushed players. If you are desperate for th12s, accept them. Some are complete noobs and you can kick them. Others are willing to learn and donate sieges. Even a base with level 1 heroes can be an asset in cwl if they have maxed e-drags.

Free high level th12s are almost non-existent. The ones who are not in a clan are probably free for a reason. If they come in with a huge ego demanding elder or co, kick them. A rushed th12 who follows the rules is better than a maxed base who disregards clan rules.

This is all for if you are desperate for th12s. If you already have a few, you can hold out for that one-in-a-million high level th12 that is a good member.