Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Scrolls in derby prizes??

Centennial Club

Scrolls in derby prizes??

Just wondering if anyone has 3 scrolls in there bingo prizes?i have 2 ,and Iím not sure if I will reshuffle yet?

Pro Member
    I have zero. Not in 4 or 7. We didn't get bingo. We came up short on several production tasks that never showed up. Banana bread, tofu dogs, not enough sushi , cowboy, strongmen. It just was stacked against us.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer7574 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has 3 scrolls in there bingo prizes?i have 2 ,and I’m not sure if I will reshuffle yet?
    Like you, I got 3 bingos and have 2 scrolls in my bingo prizes. Last Bingo derby I reshuffled 3 or 4 times and got scrolls in all 3 bingo columns, so it’s possible (if that’s what you’re wondering).

Centennial Club
    Ty both for replies😀

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccer7574 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has 3 scrolls in there bingo prizes?i have 2 ,and I’m not sure if I will reshuffle yet?
    This was a good week for me, as I already had scrolls in two Derby columns, as well as one in one of the three bingo columns. I decided to reshuffle, and got another scroll in one of the Bingo columns.

That, on top of five from the boat event, was great!

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

I had scrolls in 4 and 7, as well as 1 bingo column. Reshuffled twice, got scrolls in all 3 bingo columns. Total of 5 scrolls. My lucky day.

A player in my hood got 3 scrolls. Completed only 2 bingos. did not win trophy. Know of a couple others that got 3 also.

I flipped twice and got 4, 2 in bingo and 2 from derby.
    Farm#1: Level 156, Town: 48, Barn: 12000, Silo: 12000
    Farm#2: Level 103, Town: 28, Barn: 6600, Silo: 5400
    Facebook | YouTube | Hay Day Friends | Profile

Pro Member
    Not a single scroll this week. So that is week three that they are not showing up. And no... I am not going to waste diamonds on shuffling.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    Not a single scroll this week. So that is week three that they are not showing up. And no... I am not going to waste diamonds on shuffling.
    Like you I have not had a scroll in three weeks now. I have reshuffled spending 80 diamonds over the weeks and still have 0 so I quit reshuffling. Will not do that any longer.