Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Another way to get league medals

Centennial Club

Another way to get league medals

So currently the only way to get league medals is to participate in CWL and I understand the reason behind it. But what about the "All time best" that is directly related to the League which changes everytime someone beats his/her personal best.

So I was thinking, what if the increase in "all time best" was converted in league medals. So everytime a player reaches a new person best he is rewarded with league medal(s).

Note: the maximum amount of league medals a player can accumulate in his/her journey is at best 4000 and with the recent increase of prices in the league shop, I see this new method as a way of the players at the bottom who are working their way up.

What is "All time best" based upon???? Total war stars gained by a player within a single CWL season? Total war stars by the clan in a season? Something else???

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    What is "All time best" based upon???? Total war stars gained by a player within a single CWL season? Total war stars by the clan in a season? Something else???
    If you go to your profile and look to your right (facing the screen) you will see a section labeled all time best which represents the highest amount of trophies you have reached.

Quote Originally Posted by LightOfTruth View Post
    If you go to your profile and look to your right (facing the screen) you will see a section labeled all time best which represents the highest amount of trophies you have reached.
    So my best is 6044, I'd get 4000 league medals?
    Or would I need to get to 6045 to earn my 4000 medals? (Which would be grossly unfair)

We need more details I think, but it is a no from me, massive new source of rewards.
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; July 27th, 2019 at 01:52 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    So my best is 6044, I'd get 4000 league medals?
    Or would I need to get to 6045 to earn my 4000 medals? (Which would be grossly unfair)

We need more details I think, but it is a no from me, massive new source of rewards.
    Firstly;
    Think about it this way, you just started playing COC and found out there are 12 TH level and you are too weak to be considered by your clan mates to participate in the CWL but every time your reach a new all time best you get league medals which help to advance faster to the next TH. This idea is for the players making their way up, not for the elite such as yourself. But don't worry you'll still benefit from it.

Secondly;
    With every new TH level introduced into the game, the gap between existing players and new players also increase which stop new players for advancing further into the game.

Third and Finally;
    Only the top league players can accumulate large amounts of league medals every month compared to the one time gain by the "All time best" so while YOU have a steady flow of league medals and can't really do much with it since your close to being maxed out, the players below would really benefit from this.

Answer to your question;
    Yes you will receive 6045 medals.
    But the system works best for those staring the game or at the bottom.

This could be implemented with the TH13 update.
    Last edited by LightOfTruth; July 27th, 2019 at 02:33 AM.

Firstly;
    Think about it this way, you just started playing COC and found out there are 12 TH level and you are too weak to be considered by your clan mates to participate in the CWL but every time your reach a new all time best you get league medals which help to advance faster to the next TH. This idea is for the players making their way up, not for the elite such as yourself. But don't worry you'll still benefit from it.

Secondly;
    With every new TH level introduced into the game, the gap between existing players and new players also increase which stop new players for advancing further into the game.

Third and Finally;
    Only the top league players can accumulate large amounts of league medals every month compared to the one time gain by the "All time best" so while YOU have a steady flow of league medals and can't really do much with it since your close to being maxed out, the players below would really benefit from this.

Answer to your question;
    Yes you will receive 6045 medals.
    But the system works best for those staring the game or at the bottom.

This could be implemented with the TH13 update.
    Sorry, it's a crazy amount of league medals, I am against this. (I also think it is highly unlikely to be added, so not too bothered)

Low TH already have crazy cheap and fast upgrades, everytime they add end game content they make lower TH content cheaper and faster.

My point was more that it is unfair that a player who has pushed before, should have the same opportunity to earn stuff (in your suggestion) as a player who has never pushed.
    I have friends who are almost max TH12s with all time bests of 4100, barely scarping into Titans. They shouldn't have access to loads of league medals just because they never psuehd before.

Supercell has stated that League Medals are, and will remain, exclusively rewarded through CWL.

This isn't changing.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Which has nothing whatsoever to do with CWL, and will never 4esult I getting any league medals (rightly so).
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Which has nothing whatsoever to do with CWL, and will never 4esult I getting any league medals (rightly so).
    And with Ajax input I here by conclude this thread.

Firstly;
    That's why we started a 2nd Clan for our lower THs. TH9 and below will move in there, fighting their own CWL if we can get 15 (with 2nd and 3rd-Accounts from other clanmates).
    So we can have our TH12-10 CWL and a 2nd CWL for everyone lower than that.