Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we expect this change in SEASON BANK🤔🤔

Centennial Club MondalKoushik178's Avatar

Question Can we expect this change in SEASON BANK🤔🤔

As we all know in season bank we only get home village's gold & elixir after the end of the season.... Although there are lots of builder base challenges in season pass.

So I think supercell can also give us builder base gold & elixir after end of the season.which is beneficial for all BUILDER BASE LOVER even who aren't playing Builder Base too much, If this features introduced I think this can motivate all clashers to play more builder base....

SO can we expect this in near future??

Quote Originally Posted by MondalKoushik178 View Post
    As we all know in season bank we only get home village's gold & elixir after the end of the season.... Although there are lots of builder base challenges in season pass.

So I think supercell can also give us builder base gold & elixir after end of the season.which is beneficial for all BUILDER BASE LOVER even who aren't playing Builder Base too much, If this features introduced I think this can motivate all clashers to play more builder base....

SO can we expect this in near future??
    That's a nice builder base subforum over there... maybe you should check it out... 😮

This would be fine. But if it took away any amount of loot from the main village reward I would be absolutely fuming.

Quote Originally Posted by ev0lution View Post
    This would be fine. But if it took away any amount of loot from the main village reward I would be absolutely fuming.
    The amount of loot in season bank for builder base obviously much lower than main village....

Like other's said, there the BB sub-forum which would be best suited for this...
    However, before it's moved/closed: It's not a bad idea but it'd have sens ONLY if they start adding content more frequently.
    Before this last update it was easy to be maxed (except for walls) even if you don't regularly played BB (like only for CG or Pass challenges), A Season bank for BB would become useless pretty fast.

Pro Member
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Expect? definitely not

Hope for? you may hope for what you want.

But not everyone will thank you for it. We get loot so quickly as it is. Slow down and enjoy the game a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by BWBX View Post
    But not everyone will thank you for it. We get loot so quickly as it is. Slow down and enjoy the game a bit more.
    That's mean you also unhappy for season bank loot in home village...If you think so then that's your wrong thinking

That's mean you also unhappy for season bank loot in home village...If you think so then that's your wrong thinking
    So thinking differently from you is by definition wrong?

Pro Member
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    No it doesn't. Don't make assumptions.
    If they give it to us I will be quite happy with it. However there are so many people busy demanding more resources although we get so much free stuff now. The game is not a race. Try enjoying it, instead of speculating about whether we will get more.

Quote Originally Posted by thibob87 View Post
    Before this last update it was easy to be maxed (except for walls) even if you don't regularly played BB (like only for CG or Pass challenges), A Season bank for BB would become useless pretty fast.
    If the season bank loot is just like 1 million, and just like home village if anyone not attacking they can't get season loot....

Quote Originally Posted by BWBX View Post
    No it doesn't. Don't make assumptions.
    If they give it to us I will be quite happy with it. However there are so many people busy demanding more resources although we get so much free stuff now. The game is not a race. Try enjoying it, instead of speculating about whether we will get more.
    I don't give assumption...nice to see you also love season bank home base loot...

I always enjoy this game so I played this same for petty long period... Anything supercell introduced it's always good for the game.... I just share my thoughts, implimenting thoughts depends upon SC....