Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how many Chicken in Exclusive Shop for Solo player?

I am not an official solo but my hood is small and my hood mates are not very active. I play derby alone and I prefer it, I control the board and almost always get a trophy and finish fast with no interference from neighbors. I’ve had some really bad experiences and prefer not to be social (many seem to have chemical dependence issues I don't want to be exposed to.) That being said I really wish you could opt out the inactive players from the valley as well. Not a fun experience.

Quote Originally Posted by JLSChook View Post
    Hmmmm...I'm a solo player and my Valley group got 310/250 chickens.
    Not so impossible at all.
    I’m glad it was possible for you with the group of players you were placed with. I was placed with a group who apparently had little interest in chickens—or were unable to get many—and it was impossible for me to reach the goal with that group. We didn’t even come close—only 110 chickens.

I don’t think the number of chickens should be set so high that only a small minority of players can reach it—and only if they’re lucky enough to be in a neighborhood or Valley group that makes chickens a priority.

Yeah, I agree.
    I wish HD will put me in more active Valley peer.

My Valley last season everyday is a kind of we learn to dance:
    1, 2, 3 and
    1, 2, 3
    One - two - three (watch out the step) 😁😅

1 chicken collected by other
    2/3 chicken collected by other

It would be great/amazing if the collected chicken notification sound like how we work out: 8, 10, or 12 x 3 repetition

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I’m glad it was possible for you with the group of players you were placed with. I was placed with a group who apparently had little interest in chickens—or were unable to get many—and it was impossible for me to reach the goal with that group. We didn’t even come close—only 110 chickens.

I don’t think the number of chickens should be set so high that only a small minority of players can reach it—and only if they’re lucky enough to be in a neighborhood or Valley group that makes chickens a priority.
    Oh, I totally agree with you. I think the number of chickens is WAY too high. I'm surprised we got it, tbh. Just watch, next Valley season I'll be in a group of inactive players and I'll be in here screaming. Like I said before, I really just think it's the luck of the draw who we end up with.

Quote Originally Posted by JLSChook View Post
    Oh, I totally agree with you. I think the number of chickens is WAY too high. I'm surprised we got it, tbh. Just watch, next Valley season I'll be in a group of inactive players and I'll be in here screaming. Like I said before, I really just think it's the luck of the draw who we end up with.
    Thanks for clarifying. I thought you were saying that the number of chickens is okay because it’s sometimes possible. I agree that “it’s just the luck of the draw who we end up with,” and I think that’s unfair. I think winning the “grand prize” should depend on strategy and hard work, not on luck. Imagine if the Derby randomly assigned us to different neighborhoods every week! I’m pretty sure that a lot of players would give up in frustration.

It’s partly luck of the draw who us Solo Players & small NH’s get put in the Valley with (and I haven’t yet had an answer as to whether that changes each time or not) but our real problem was the lack of available chickens. I got quite a few of ours and we weren’t far short of 250, but I had days where I had earned extra fuel and was simply going in & out if the valley looking for chickens to collect. We’d have made it if I could have collected the chickens with that fuel. Or if other had collected a few more.

we absolutely, definitely didn’t have 60 active players. I hope they change it to an opt in/out like the Derby otherwise we are being penalised (yet again)
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Itís partly luck of the draw who us Solo Players & small NHís get put in the Valley with (and I havenít yet had an answer as to whether that changes each time or not) but our real problem was the lack of available chickens. I got quite a few of ours and we werenít far short of 250, but I had days where I had earned extra fuel and was simply going in & out if the valley looking for chickens to collect. Weíd have made it if I could have collected the chickens with that fuel. Or if other had collected a few more.

we absolutely, definitely didnít have 60 active players. I hope they change it to an opt in/out like the Derby otherwise we are being penalised (yet again)
    You know SmallC, Iím thinking that you get different pairings each time. Thatís how the Derby works so itís not outside the realm of possibility. But Iím basing my guess mostly on SC eliminating ďfriendsĒ from the Valley pairings. I added 2 friends from my last Valley to my game. Funnily enough, I asked one after she had repaired my truck and I was asked by the other after I had repaired his truck. Just goes to show the value placed on a truck repair. 😆

Anyway, I kind of ďregretĒ doing it only because it means that unless SC changes their minds, two active participants in my last Valley will no longer be eligible to be a part of my future Valleys. And just like many others, it wasnít easy finding active participants in my Valley sooo...

Centennial Club
    We finished literally 3 hours from end and got our 250th chicken.

I ended up posting to our team tips on how to get more chickens, otherwise we would not have made it.
    I also told them to watch the you tube video from red knight on getting chickens.

I think this first valley season was just confusing for most players, but my team is ready to go for
    season 2.......

No one but me got the valley car, they didn’t realize you had to save all your tokens pretty much, they were
    spending them as they earned them.

I think only 5 of the other players besides my team played, and I ended up booting 3 inactive team members.
    I think you really want an active member team for best chances with valley.

I think supercell should match active solo players with active large hoods to get the best possible chance.

As the valley goes along, I hope the pairing based on activity will get better.