Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: When will there be a new season in the valley

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything Magdalene's Avatar

When will there be a new season in the valley

I enjoyed the play in the valley so much I now miss it.
    How often will there be a valley season? Has anyone heard?

The only thing I would change is once we’ve been to an area that the cloud cover does not return there.
    Thanks hay day team for the new add game play. I give it 5 stars.

I am curious too. I also enjoyed the valley I agree with the clouds not coming back to where you have been. Or at least not for like a day or 3 or so. That would be nice.

Pro Member
    I disliked the clouds so much. I wish if they were going to continue with the clouds they would at least give you some indication which way you needed to travel to get to the nearest fish market/ vegetable store/ windmill/ house with black roof/ truck that needed repairing when one of these was you daily task.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    I disliked the clouds so much. I wish if they were going to continue with the clouds they would at least give you some indication which way you needed to travel to get to the nearest fish market/ vegetable store/ windmill/ house with black roof/ truck that needed repairing when one of these was you daily task.
    I see no purpose to the clouds except to cause frustration. For a new part of the game that was supposedly fun and stress-free, the Valley has a lot of features that cause stress and detract from the fun (at least for me). If the Valley is ever going to be truly low-stress, a lot will have to change—including the clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I see no purpose to the clouds except to cause frustration. For a new part of the game that was supposedly fun and stress-free, the Valley has a lot of features that cause stress and detract from the fun (at least for me). If the Valley is ever going to be truly low-stress, a lot will have to change—including the clouds.
    It makes no sense to me why the clouds are there blocking the view. What is really annoying is many times there is a lone cloud that pops up in the middle of the clearing. Why? Also why can I not see what the requests are in buildings other than right next to my truck. Say I need to collect more blue tokens. I want to look a the requests further away from me so I can plan the best route for collecting the most blue tokens. I am prevented from doing even that because it will not show me the requests.
    As for clouds, I do not even like those that drift across my farm on the fall scene. Many times they block the detail of my view and I have to wait until they drift by so I can play the game again. I find myself trying to wipe the smudge off the screen when it is a drifting cloud there. Please rid the clouds.

I love to play the Valley as it's easy to play and I can redeem permits. I am wondering too when is the next Valley season.
    Hay Day Farmer Lvl 165 Town 36

there should be a descending clock...
    Leader of HOOD#: PCYQYY80
    ID#:
    2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 116
    KIK: Timpie1980

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1980 View Post
    there should be a descending clock...
    I agree! Just so that you can have the alka seltzer stocked, the tums on hand.....😇

Fresh Spawn
    Istill don't read an answer to the question : When will there be a new season in the valley??

Quote Originally Posted by Vernon01 View Post
    Istill don't read an answer to the question : When will there be a new season in the valley??
    I don’t think anyone knows, except for the HD team. It hasn’t been announced. I’m sure it’s one of those secrets, where we will wake up one morning, and poof... there it is.