Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: When will there be a new season in the valley

Quote Originally Posted by JennyAnneD View Post
    I purchased 5 permits, but more were available to me if I had collected more tokens. I think I missed out on 3. Some required 850 of a single colour, and some required a much lower amount of each colour. I had also incorrectly assumed that the options available to everyone were the same.
    This is bad news. I got 7 permits, and there were at least another 4 available if I had
    more tokens.

If there are only a couple in my shop next time, then I won^t be playing for long. Unless they come up with some exciting new decor to collect more tokens for.

If I remember rightly there were only a maximum of 5 lots of offers in the shop and none of them had duplicate items for offer so maximum of 5 permits???

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisbannerman View Post
    If I remember rightly there were only a maximum of 5 lots of offers in the shop and none of them had duplicate items for offer so maximum of 5 permits???
    I had 7, so it cant be 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisbannerman View Post
    there were chances of multiples of the same item. I had several of the same boosters available but the price for each had various token amounts. You can verify this under the posts for “valley how to”

In one of my slots I purchased 1 permit with 850 green tokens and another permit with something like 285 of each colour. I also had other duplicate items available, but I didn’t want any of them other than the scrolls. I’ve got 4 pieces of land left to unlock so once they’re done I’d love some new decor items in the shop.

Ah no fair, I had no duplicate items at all and maybe 3 permits or 4

BostonGirl ❤❤❤

In 26 hours.

Start making duck traps NOW.
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

Quote Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
    BostonGirl ❤❤❤

In 26 hours.

Start making duck traps NOW.

Havent seen any info info on the next season. Was on Facebook?
    Clover ’Girls' 17 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

Quote Originally Posted by AnnPan View Post
    This is where I answer my own question Just tapped the Valley sign in game and the info is there....sneaky Supercell don’t make it very obvious.
    Clover ’Girls' 17 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

Quote Originally Posted by AnnPan View Post
    Have you try tapping on the Valley board? It should show there.

In my case, it just crashes my app. I'm not even sure I can enter Valley tomorrow .

Edit: oh glad you found it.
    Last edited by meonhoc; August 4th, 2019 at 11:50 AM.