Thread: Looking for a neighborhood!

Looking for a neighborhood!

First of all, I didn't realize there was a forum for this game. This is so cool!

I have been a part of 2 neighborhoods so far and neither of them fit what I need. I'm looking for a group that is chatty but doesn't use a lot (or any) foul language. I am online quite a bit and try to complete as many tasks as I am able to. The neighborhoods I was in before didn't really help out any so some tasks were hard for me to complete without going through the paper and buying items and depleting the exact coins I was trying to build up. Its very counterproductive. I've applied for a couple of neighborhoods but never got accepted to either. I'm currently level 35 and trying to level up as quick as possible.

Thanks!

Hey there! First of all, I'm glad you found the forums! I come here all the time for info on features, and to communicate with others about future additions, etc.

Anyways, Dachshund Delight would be a great fit for you! We are SUPER helpful, friendly and chatty, active, and supportive farmers from around the globe. Someone is always there to help you. I am level 92, so I am semi-self sufficient, but I do ask for items occasionally, and others do the same. The only time I use the paper is for tool and rare-product hunting!

We would be super happy to have you as an addition to our group!

Hood name: Dachshund Delight
    Tag: #9VGGVC22

If those don't work, look up my friend code, #2RUYJORCV. I can then invite you.

Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by JaydensWienerDogs View Post
    Hey there! First of all, I'm glad you found the forums! I come here all the time for info on features, and to communicate with others about future additions, etc.

Anyways, Dachshund Delight would be a great fit for you! We are SUPER helpful, friendly and chatty, active, and supportive farmers from around the globe. Someone is always there to help you. I am level 92, so I am semi-self sufficient, but I do ask for items occasionally, and others do the same. The only time I use the paper is for tool and rare-product hunting!

We would be super happy to have you as an addition to our group!

Hood name: Dachshund Delight
    Tag: #9VGGVC22

If those don't work, look up my friend code, #2RUYJORCV. I can then invite you.

Have a nice day!
    Thanks!!! The neighborhood code didn’t work but I sent you a friend request. My farm name is just Diddler Farms.

Hi there, if you are still looking for a new Neighbourhood, I think The Bumbling Bees would be a great fit. We are a group of long-time, international, adult players who love to help out and give newer farmers a good start in their Hay Day careers! Our NH tag is PJVUVQVY and our symbol is a green bat on a blue bullseye. Would love to have you join us.
    GC: MacPuddleduck.
    Cuke, come to the duck side, I am your farmer!

BIG HAWKE’S NEST # PYCYPWO9 is a brand new neighbourhood looking for new neighbours to join. You can come check it out or look me up Lazy Farm
    Last edited by Chickabee4; July 26th, 2019 at 05:04 AM.

Hey! If you are still looking for one, I and my friend have started a new neighborhood named MOO-LICIOUS, tag- #PPRRRV8R. We are friendly and helpful. Derby focused but no pressure at all. Opt in at your convenience. We are very active and love to help each other. We are an English speaking group. Do come by and check us out! 😁

BIG HAWKE’S NEST # PYCYPWO9 is a brand new neighbourhood looking for new neighbours to join. You can come check it out or look me up Lazy Farm. We only have 2 members so farOk