Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long Bingo Tasks and appearance rate

Long Bingo Tasks and appearance rate

Anyone else having difficulty getting d bingo tasks that they r aiming for? D bingo card sucks big time 4 d hood. Used to remember ot was much easier to get 3 lines back then. Mind sharing what are the bingo cards that appear for ya hood?
    **We try to avoid d townies as its a handful to serve 16 per each task. We have been waiting for lettuce to show up and only one popped up earlier. Eggs and bacon, potatoes plus pumpkin pies were scarce too. But tons of fishing and boat cards that appeared.
    Last edited by DiabolicalAngel; July 25th, 2019 at 03:36 AM.

Normally we are swimming in town tasks. So many that our medium/large hood can hardly keep up with them. Our bingo card has at least one town task in every line. We have yet to see a grocery store or beach cafe task, key pieces to our success. In general all the town tasks have been scarce as hens teeth! The same has been true with our corn task that we need. We are getting close to capturing our first line if we can get one more sugar cane task. We did better capturing 3 lines with the dreaded goat milk last bingo derby!
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Centennial Club
    I don’t know how many times we have cleared our task board and still no tasks we need. This is really a waiting game this time.

Pro Member
    On my main farm we need....5 tofu dog tasks and 2 egg tasks for one bingo. 5 banana bread for a different bingo. One of our lines calls for 5 strongmen(1), 5 cinema (2), 5 cowboys (1), 5 banana bread (0).

This has been a really tough bingo. The only tasks that are coming up are train, help and truck and we finished those on the first day.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Centennial Club
    We are having a difficulty with town tasks. We are getting plenty of boat, egg, fishing, but we will need more town and
    enough time to complete them !

We need our our highest strongest players to do these town tasks, so gets frustrating not being able to have a task.

will more spawn when we complete the others, or is it limited to only 3 town tasks on the board\player at a time like I read once ?

town and production tasks make bingo really challenging.

1111.PNG

28 people in our hood play the bingo derby, and my first time to play the bingo derby. This is a trashing and trashing again derby.

The town building tasks are too hard to get. We have trashed almost 600 tasks and only find 4 spa tasks. about 0.7%. So maybe we need to trash more than 700 tasks to get another 5 spa tasks.

Yikes from the comments above, i guessed my hood aint d only one suffering with d constant trashing n getting d task we dun want but d ones we need r being devious and avoiding d board. All d best to all of u. I guessed Sc tweaked d Bingo cards and drop rates of d tasks.

Centennial Club
    We have 6 people in our hood and it took us quite a while to complete our 3 lines because we were flooded with fishing tasks. I have deleted 78 so far and didn’t start counting until I had deleted a dozen or more. Crazy how many fishing tasks we received. We never did see one task that was on our board. Glad we did not pick that line to complete.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    We have 6 people in our hood and it took us quite a while to complete our 3 lines because we were flooded with fishing tasks. I have deleted 78 so far and didn’t start counting until I had deleted a dozen or more. Crazy how many fishing tasks we received. We never did see one task that was on our board. Glad we did not pick that line to complete.
    You are so lucky to have a line you could complete. We have an egg sushi task that has never shown up. Which will keep us from doing those two lines. IF those 5 tofu dog task and the 5 banana breads show up that will complete 2 lines. The Cinema, strongman/ cowboy line... that is hopeless. We even had 5 people finish the fishing task, but that is useless because we have only had one goat milk task show up and 2 egg task.... and no tofu dogs. We have 9 blue blocks now... and not a single line.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Thought I was the only one as places 1,2,3 are already finished havent got the tasks needed to complete even one line-I love townie tasks as I have them all ready and waiting but the ones I need are not appearing-not even for less than 320 pts, tons of fishing, mining, help tasks and grocery store at least 5 times-which I dont need unfortunately Wish I‘d just played to win and not for bingo!