Thread: About new legend system

Question About new legend system

I have a question..in my profile stats my best seasson is December 2018: 6213 trophies - 2032 world rank.
    Now with the new system if i reach in the end of season: 6.000 trophies - 135 world rank which season will be the best?

The ranking does not determine in the best season.
    Exciting Blogs

Give it a read. If you like it, please subscribe for more exciting blog updates.

i think so too..but its unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilizer View Post
    Why is it unfair? The game systems change so are the players. Some years ago no.1 player was in the champions league with around 3k trophies, was it unfair also?

I have a question..in my profile stats my best seasson is December 2018: 6213 trophies - 2032 world rank.
    Now with the new system if i reach in the end of season: 6.000 trophies - 135 world rank which season will be the best?
    Near the top of your profile next to war stars there is a section for "all time best" which would continue to list your 6213 trophies. Then below that in the "legend league tournament" section your "best" would be 135 ranking and 6000 trophies.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    The ranking does not determine in the best season.
    Nope ..... Your best season is based on the ranking.

Just had a look at my brothers profile: Best season January 2017 - #1271 in the world with 5858 trophys. Since then he finished quite often over 6000 but never with a higher ranking.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

Quote Originally Posted by MiCra View Post
    Nope ..... Your best season is based on the ranking.

Just had a look at my brothers profile: Best season January 2017 - #1271 in the world with 5858 trophys. Since then he finished quite often over 6000 but never with a higher ranking.
    Right, and like I said above, the highest trophy mark he gets to is shown in the profile as well, just in a different spot.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

The higher rank actually means something in the new system ; well done!