Thread: How do I contact a supercell employee?

Question How do I contact a supercell employee?

I haven't played Clash of Clans in years since 2015. I want to get back in but my account has been lost. I've tried contacting with the "contact us" and was told to contact through the game but once it asks the questions to which since its been 4 years. I can't remember. I remember the name and the town hall but not the clan nor the player tag. I'm sure I'm not in a clan since its been 4 years and even if I am I don't remember what clan I was in. So I did the "contact us" again explaining my situation but I got the same automated email about contacting through the game. So I decided to try my luck here and use the clash of clans forum to get my account back.
    Last edited by Profilez21; July 24th, 2019 at 01:53 AM.

I would just start a new account. Progression is so much faster than it was back in 2015. You start a new account today and realistically be finished with TH9 in about 6 months. Don't bother with the old account, start from scratch because it will help you see how much has changed
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 51 | AQ 53 | GW 20 |

Quote Originally Posted by Profilez21 View Post
    I haven't played Clash of Clans in years since 2015. I want to get back in but my account has been lost. I've tried contacting with the "contact us" and was told to contact through the game but once it asks the questions to which since its been 4 years. I can't remember. I remember the name and the town hall but not the clan nor the player tag. I'm sure I'm not in a clan since its been 4 years and even if I am I don't remember what clan I was in. So I did the "contact us" again explaining my situation but I got the same automated email about contacting through the game. So I decided to try my luck here and use the clash of clans forum to get my account back.
    You're asking SC to give you control of an account even though you only know information that anyone can see. It can't work that way.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

I lost my account before in 2014 and I got it back in 2015. I actually still have the emails proving its my account and the code for the account. I want to contact a supercell employee and show them the emails. Hopefully proving that its me.

Account recovery is a one time thing anyway so if you've already had to recover the account once you're probably SOL.

With the amount of magic items and the reductions in progression starting a new account wouldn't be that detemanetal.

The forums are populated by players like you were and unfortunately have no access to anything. We can provide you with the same information you already have on how to contact them but there aren't any other methods if out side support has already stated you must contact ingame support.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; July 24th, 2019 at 02:19 AM.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!