Thread: Want to join a NH with active town

Want to join a NH with active town

Hi, I am a level 156 player - want to join a NH who is active in town. I usually do all the tasks in derby, will do an extra one if needed. Not very chatty and like to play mostly in town and very helpful. Thanks.

Banned
    HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 164 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.

We have very few simple rules:

• One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.

• Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

• Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!

Centennial Club
    We are a neighborhood of 16(8-12 opt into derby each week) !we are all active town players (almost everyone releases townspeople at least 2-3 times daily!i can’t remember the last time I couldn’t find 10 townspeople to pick up!!
    I just had a couple questions!i noticed in your post that you said that you usually do all your derby tasks?does this mean that sometimes you don’t finish all 10 tasks?and the last question I had is do you release 10-14 townspeople on a regular basis?i only ask this because our last neighbor we had join claimed to be a town player,and they definitely liked to pick up townspeople,but they would only release 1-4 townspeople in 24 hour time frame for the rest of to pick up!!
    If you are interested in our neighborhood we do have a recruitment post in the forum!the title is “if your in it to win it,than join dusk till dawn neighborhood 🐎🐎!!my name is Matt and you can private message me if u have any questions 😀😀

Tag

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 164 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.

We have very few simple rules:

• One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.

• Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

• Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!
    Thanks for the message- sorry if this is a dumb question but where do I find my tag? Thanks

Tag

My tag is #9GOG9CGO

It is letter O and not zero. Thanks

Hi Nancy70, I’m looking for members for my new team. You can see my info here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1088;%EF%B8%8F

A little info about our hood

We are known as "ALMOST A HOOD" English Speaking

LEVEL 83 plus! 320/400 point derby tasks! TAG#PLY8P099
    CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE
    Gold -19, Silver-13, Bronze-2
    We are committed to completing an extra task for all derbies

We support all Farmers in our hood to upgrade silo, barn, personal town train and the express train, including your visitors to all buildings.

MAKE THE JUMP, START FRESH, HELP US BUILD THE BEST TEAM/FARMERS IN OUR HOOD.

Upbeat, helpful, entertaining on weekends!

Give it a go, come on over!