Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player Stats Need a "Last Played Date"

Player Stats Need a "Last Played Date"

When you go to a player's farm and tap on the avatar, that farm stats appear.

Would it please be possible to add a timer in matter of hours to days when it was last logged in or played... however you think it best be labeled?

REASONS NEEDED:

Farms that go inactive or dead, It would good to know how long a farm been inactive before kicking it from hood.

Since my farm follow list is limited to 10 farms, be helpful to know that I am not following a dead farm.
    For example, following a cheap wheat or corn seller who many times are not backed up and therefore become dead after an update.

For derby purposes a leader tends to get nervous if it looks like a player not doing a task. Be good to analyze a situation to see if a player is doing derby or not.

If this feature was added... easily in the top 10 best added features in all 7 years of the game from me! This would be amazing, as a leader of a neighborhood!

Pro Member
    Many have suggested something similar. It is something that is REALLY needed. In my neighborhood it is fairly easy to keep track of farms that have not changed in weeks. But on the friends list it is a bit harder. I am running out of space for in game friends and I suspect that at least 1/4 of those are dead farms.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

I would love this feature!

Fresh Spawn
    This game need this for shure, hope this gets to developers...

Yes please! Came here to write this but saw it's already here. I have over 100 friends. Would like to know when they were last online, so that I can remove inactive farms (less shops to go through) from my list..

Really would be a bonus to be able to check how long a farmer has been absent. I have a few in my NH now that I am debating removing as I don’t recall when they last played, it would take the guesswork out of that as you could set a limit. Any player not playing after 14 days (for example) will be removed.

Pro Member
    I am at a point that I can not add anymore in-game-friends, I would love to know who I can remove.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Check the boat leaderboard for a workaround

Looks like anyone who didn't login since the last maintenance break is no longer listed there.

Edit: after the maintenance, it seems that player that hasn't had anychange in the boat points won't show on leaderboard. Hence I'm using it to see who recently has fill a boat crate or send a full boat away. It isn't ideal but if you are looking to remove inactive players from more than 1 month then it could be a good indication.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:40 PM.

ADITIONALLY: After thinking about this , have the last played date not updated until the player returns and signs off again. This will allow the player to check their own date and see when their farm was last played and know if someone else has been signing onto their account and playing their farm when they are not on.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Check the boat leaderboard for a workaround
    Looks like anyone who didn't login since the last maintenance break is no longer listed there.
    Edit: after the maintenance, it seems that player that hasn't had any change in the boat points won't show on leaderboard. Hence I'm using it to see who recently has fill a boat crate or send a full boat away. It isn't ideal but if you are looking to remove inactive players from more than 1 month then it could be a good indication.
    I am not sure what you mean by more than 1 month. A maintenance break occurs almost daily. Could the anomaly you described occur after most every break?
    If so, this is likely caused by the same syndrome that affects Town visitors waiting at station to be picked up.

After some but not all maintenance breaks, waiting town visitors that were at the station before the break will no longer appear on the pick up list. Only visitors that were sent to the station after that break will again appear on the pick up list.
    I think it depends on what maintenance that is performed during the break that will cause this anomaly to occur.