Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Push trophy

Push trophy

Th 10 in champion league, why i found higher TH in multiplayer, the trophy also little, but if i defending i lose much trophy.?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    There are no limits to what townhalls you will face in Champion League or higher. If you want to attack more TH10s, you should drop trophies and move to a lower league.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 655 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Trophy offers are calculated based on the amount of trophies you hold, and the amount the opposing player holds. Townhall levels don't factor into the equation.

Congratulations on being in champion league.
    | Clan: BEST IN 'BOAG | Rank: Co-Leader | Current League: Legends |
    | Level: 172 | Townhall 12 | King: 53 | Queen: 60 | Warden: 22 |
    | Gold Grab: 2.00B | Elixir Escapade: 2.00B | Heroic Heist: 13.10m | Friends in Need 109.01k |

When i attacking to push trophy, the most frequently i just found/get little trophy, but if i defending i always lose much trophy, 5 time i attack only get 25 trophys, after that i defending lose 20 trophys, feels not fear...

Quote Originally Posted by Teguh190666 View Post
    When i attacking to push trophy, the most frequently i just found/get little trophy, but if i defending i always lose much trophy, 5 time i attack only get 25 trophys, after that i defending lose 20 trophys, feels not fear...
    If you attack someone with less trophies than you then you will be rewarded with less trophies. If you are attacked by someone with less trophies then you then you will lose more trophies. That's how it works. So it sounds like you're getting matched against players with less trophies than yourself.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 46 | AQ 48 | GW 19 |

Centennial Club
    As a TH10 in Champs it gets a lot tougher. You don’t have an eagle artillery, you may not yet have built infernos. Most of the bases offered to you are TH11 with eagle artillery defenses. You’ve found the point at which you are “higher than average” for a TH10. So it gets tough. At some point you will move more than 3 standard deviations from the mean. It is getting really tough. And you have to keep pressing next to get another TH10 you can attack, meanwhile you are offered to TH11 & TH12 who are below you. You are a really easy base for them. Your options are to:

1) attack more so you make up for lower trophy haul with getting more overall attack
    2) purchase shields so you can’t be attacked and don’t lose trophies
    3) drop leagues to where you find more TH10 and TH9

You are the one choosing to be in Champs. It gets more difficult. It’s nothing to do with “fair”. If you don’t like it, drop. Otherwise use it to keep practicing more difficult attacks.

I’m a TH10 in Champs 1 too, with no inferno defenses. It’s more difficult, sure. But that’s just the way the leagues work. Say I get to Titans it will get even more difficult. And if I get to legends I will not be able to stay more than a day. Ask yourself why you are pushing. If it is to get to Legends, then why?
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH10 - LOJY8UUP9

I was just attacked by th 11 in titan league, he's trophy was higher then my trophy, i lost 20 trophy.

Forum Veteran
    Here you can find how the trophy system works since 2016:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Trophy-Offers
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

I was just attacked by th 11 in titan league, he's trophy was higher then my trophy, i lost 20 trophy.
    Again, the hall level doesn’t matter. As for the trophies, see the link Micra provided so you can see how the trophies are calculated.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

If you’re trying to push up the league as a TH10 in champs another option would be to first check how many trophies are on offer for a win. If there are 6 trophies on offer for the win just click next. Wait until you get offered a base with at least 20 trophies for the win. You will then get at least 6 trophies for a 1 star, 12 trophies for a 2 star and 20 if you 3 star.
    By waiting for the bigger trophy offers it will take a bit longer to find the right opponent, but at least you will start winning some decent numbers.
    Very occasionally you will find a TH9 or TH10 who is pushing high in champions or low titan and you will get offered 50+ trophies, they are the ones you should be looking for.