Thread: "request & go" clans

"request & go" clans

Hello,
    So, my clan(level 17) is a sort of mixed "REQ & GO" clan, we allow players in, who need troops. They just need to type in "TROOPS" & they're accepted and then after thr donations, they are asked to leave ese we kick them. We somtimes let some well-upgraded TH.11 & 12s to stay. BTW, I joined it about 4 to 5 months ago.
    Some years ago, when stuffs like War & CWL were not there we were only a "REQ & GO" clan rather we were counted among the best donating clans. The season is about to end in 5 days or so and my donations are stuck at 65K. I have seen other "REQ & GO" clans whose donations are about 100K, 200K, ..even 700K(atmost) per player. I always donate what's requested & only the maxed still my donations are 65K, I think in the whole season I fulfilled 90% of the requests.
    So coming to the main point, can any member of these top-donating clans tell their secret that how your players donate upto 100K & 150K, that too in the first few days of the Season and how to make my clan prominant again so that people keep joining & taking troops continuously. I've seen in some of those clans their 90% strength is of requesting players and continuous kicking & accepting process is going in these clans.

My first suggestion is if you are truly request and go then you should be open, not invite only.

second it would probably help to advertise your services. not sure where the appropriate forum is here but might be something else useful.

third, make sure your trophy requirements are set to zero. I've seen RnG clans with 3000 trophy required. when you set any trophy requirements you're automatically eliminating a good portion of your potential customers.

finally make sure your description is clear. if you're willing to honor specific donations requests that would probably help as well.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; July 25th, 2019 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    My first suggestion is if you are truly request and go then you should be open, not invite only.

second it would probably help to advertise your services. not sure where the appropriate forum is here but might be something else useful.

third, make sure your trophy requirements are set to zero. I've seen RnG clans with 3000 trophy required. when you set any trophy requirements you're automatically eliminating a good portion of your potential customers.

finally make sure your description is clear. if you're willing to honor specific donations requests that would probably help as well.
    First of all thnX buddy, for giving ur valuable suggestions.

1. My clan is set to invite only 'cause of some trolls who came in & donated wrong to the request-ers & so those request-ers never showed up again. Also, some of these guys come in for troops & stick to the clan and we don't like to kick them(unless the they became outrageous) 'cause of the fear that they will never return back for troops.

🌟🌟2. I did'nt got your 2nd point 😅, and this is our main problem, "ADVERTISEMENT". Are the advertisements regarding such clans allowed on this forums, here? And, where else can I advertise so as to get more & more customers, because regular customers are earned on trust. And, on alot of pondering, I think this is the main problem. Yes, it is, I'm sure. We don't have that many customers that we had some years ago. I once visited a clan in which the Leader donated continuously the right troops to all joinees & kicked them immediately after that. And, the customers were also coming in real "BULK" one gone, second in.. . And all this was going on at a riculous speed, don't know how he got so many guys?

3.Yes our trophy requirement is "ZERO", for both Builder Base & Main Village.

4. This is something that discriminates us, we actually donate only what's requested. We don't fill th CCs with Loons, Giants or Hogs. This should have lured other R'nL customers to attract to our clan, but I still find thise wrong donating clans have donations & customers more than us.

-> This is my personal question : Unlike othwr R'nL clans should we donate spells & Siege-Machines to the requesters?

You're going to have trolls. Report them and boot them and stop worrying about booting accounts who are not following your rules. Don't forget you are providing a service, for which those requesting should abide by your rules. In the past when I needed to make use of RnG clans I would simply ignore invite only. Too much work. I would guess many are going to view it this way as well. When you're competing with other clans that are wide open you will come in a distant second.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH7-11
    Official sister clan to Ancient Hunters
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 43/50/20 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    You're going to have trolls. Report them and boot them and stop worrying about booting accounts who are not following your rules. Don't forget you are providing a service, for which those requesting should abide by your rules. In the past when I needed to make use of RnG clans I would simply ignore invite only. Too much work. I would guess many are going to view it this way as well. When you're competing with other clans that are wide open you will come in a distant second.
    ThnX for replying again. 'Would open my clan just after finish typing this post. Now, the only thing remaining is, "PUBLICITY & ADVERTISEMENT." How to earn 'em? Should I make a thread regarding this on this forums or some FB page or any YT channel(I can go till here for making my clan famous once again).
    And, should we donate Spells & Sieges as well?

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    They donate just standard troops , like barch / loons / giants
    they dont donate as per the request , and yes they kick members so others can join for troops
    if you have time you can join their clan and see what they do
    else
    continue what you are doing , donating requested troops is a good thing
    Last edited by TerMinus Prime; July 26th, 2019 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    They donate just standard troops , like barch / loons / giants
    they dont donate as per the request , and yes they kick members so others can join for troops
    if you have time you can join their clan and see what they do
    else
    continue what you are doing , donating requested troops is a good thing
    I would have never joined back any R'nG clan which donated me Barch, but Giants, Loons & Hogs are good.

But this raises a question in my head, they only donate specific troops & we donate only what ever that's requested, even though it's any expensive troop, a spell or even any siege, so we should be having 'more customers then they have luring to our clan & our clan should have been flooded by them, but I don't see anything like that. Whereas, those R'nL clans that donate 'ANY' random troops(Barch, Giants, Loons) are always flooded by requesters, rather they are always seen kick'g the stickers and as soon as one is kick'd, another joins the clan[Have seen this by my eyes]. Now, how's this possible. We too have regular customers, say about 20-25(I sent my mini-IDs to many clans with the purpose of advertisement), but they come for troops just twice or thrice in a day or so. How to get my clan flooded with 200-300 requesters(willing to come in for troops) like those clans?

Another issue is, as you said to join some R'nL clan & stay & see how they are functioning, what's their mechanics. So, most of them kick me[Even though my base is a near maxed th.12(just walls left),no bluffing], they don't even spare max. 12s. And, this is the only high level(17) R'nL clan that's accepted me as a donator.

I'm really frustrated, I did whatever I can to become a 200K+ donator like them, but sadly have only 70K donations. I really don't know what to do to bring myself in the list of names of those elite class donators.
    IDK where I'm doing wrong & what to do next.
    Last edited by Xonymous; July 27th, 2019 at 08:27 PM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonymous View Post
    I would have never joined back any R'nG clan which donated me Barch, but Giants, Loons & Hogs are good.
    But this raises a question in my head, they only donate specific troops & we donate only what ever that's requested, even though it's any expensive troop, a spell or even any siege, so we should be having 'more customers then they have luring to our clan & our clan should have been flooded by them, but I don't see anything like that. Whereas, those R'nL clans that donate 'AND' random troops(Barch, Giants, Loons) are always flooded by requesters, rather they are always seen kick'g the stickers and as soon as one is kick'd, another join the clan[Have seen this by my eyes]. Now, how's this possible. We too have regular customers, say about 20-25(I sent my mini-IDs to many clans with the purpose of advertisement), but they come for troops just twice or thrice in a day or so. How to get my clan flooded with 200-300 requesters(willing to come in for troops) like those clans.
    Why not start by adding a signature to your forum account.
    Those successful clans have got their name out.
    With a sig, then every time you post on forum, your clan gets a boost.
    Since you offer over and above what others provide, it would only be a matter of time.
    Advertising is key. If people dont know where to find you, they aint going to come.

I would have have expected you to have name dropped yourselves by now within your thread.
    Just curious where to come, if I come up short of course, for book mark purposes.

Not sure if u were aware, but the wonderful people of FEPA (Forum Event Planning Assembly) just recently organised a 2 week Donating Event for the forum to participate in. It finished yesterday. The sign up post is currently sitting at the top of the general thread if u want to check it out. As a participant, of which there was about 25 give or take at different times, we managed to accumulate over a million donations in that time. The key to that figure, was getting ourselves known in such a short time, and getting a steady stream of regular customers, who kept on coming back. And of course having the staff available to fill those requests when they popped up.

The key to getting known was visiting Global EVERY time your on, clearly advertising what you are offering. When u have 25 people doing that every day, people start coming, in droves! To get those regular returns, u obviously need to give them what they want, or better, and in a timely manner. We managed to run 24/7 for most of the 2 weeks. Mostly open (anyone can join) as already suggested. But we also ran invite at times when we had fewer staff on so we could keep better control. It did get a bit crazy at times which u needed staff on hand to deal with quickly ( new people donating wrong troops, offensive behaviour etc etc.) Both settings have pro's and cons. What I did notice, couple of times in the less staffed time zones, is that if invites sit for too long (of which u can only have 5 pending at which point it starts turning others away) when u get around to accepting them, they have already gone to another clan. So, stands to reason, that if they can't get troops from you "now" when they request to join, then they'll go somewhere else to get them.

Anyways, hope that's of some help to you. Oh, and if your offering troops, then spells and Siege in my books are included in that. Of course that could be tricky with the siege weapons if u have few donaters and a lot of requesters, even with a boost running! I guess that's where the gold pass really comes in handy with the one gem donations

Regards
    Oak/Hoak

Centennial Club
    Keep your clan on Anyone Can Join
    Nate II - Th11, LVL 168, Feisty Tigers Co-Leader
    SavageNate Jr. - Th9, LVL 110, Feisty Tigers Leader
    Feisty Tigers - LVL 1 Clan, Unranked, #22GGOG2Y9